Chapter 13

Meko's POV

   I was walking down the corridor looking for father. I walk into the living room to see Maka had fallen asleep on a father. It was so adorable. My twin sister. Yes I had already know that she was my twin sister when I had first met her. I'm just hoping she's found out already. Her eyes start fluttering open and looked around the room. She slowly got up once she realized she was laying on father. She spotted me and gave me a smile.
"Hey twin bro" she said. Well I guess father told her.
"Hey sis. You were so adorable sleeping" I said in a baby voice.

Maka's POV

     "Hey sis. You were so adorable sleeping" Meko said in a baby voice. I blush and look toward father. He was sleeping upward with his head to the side. I giggle slightly. I went to the kitchen to find some food and came up with a great idea. "Hey bro I'll be out and about for a bit. Tell father when he wakes up." "Ok sis. Be careful." He warns.

  *Time skip because I want to*
    I walk through Slender Forest in the Overworld. I start heading toward the mansion. I shift into my demon form. I'm just going to pay a little visit. I see the mansion up head and start to speed up. I walk up to the front door and.....wait.... I could make a dramatic entrance...mm....yes...I teleport into the living room and just sit on the couch and start snacking and watching a movie. I hear the front door open and in walk bloody Creepypastas. They turn their heads towards the sound of the movie.

"Want to watch with me?" I ask. They all then turn towards me with there weapons raised. I put my hands up in defense. "Whoah whoah. Just wait a second. I just want to make a truce." I say defensively. They put their weapons down but they still have their guard up. "Where's Operator?" I ask. "Office" BEN says. I nod my head and teleport into the the office and what I saw was what I was not expecting (a/n keep your dirty thought to your self. Some people's children). There standing around the office was the....gulp... The Slender Brothers. Slender at the desk. Trended looking at a fashion magazine. Splendor sitting on the ground coloring. There's 3 where's the fourth one?. Just on queue I feel a hand on my shoulder. On instinct o grab the hand and flip the being over my shoulder onto the ground. I growl "Don't ever touch me unless you want your limbs to be ripped off one by one" I threat in fathers demonic voice. He whimpers and all heads turn towards me. Instantly they put up their guards. "Wait just a moment." "What are you doing here?" Slender says cautiously. "I just want to make a truce." I say calmly.