Chapter 5

Meko's normal form ^^^^^^ Credits go to this picture of Meko's normal form go to GamerDJay. Go and follow Gamer she's awesome and thank her for the drawing.
A/N there is a blue exorcist reference let's see if you can find it

Maka's POV

I stare at Meko in amusement. He handsome, holy crap, he's like a frickin angel demon thing. Meko looked back at me and smirked.
"Take a picture it lasts longer" he says. My face get really red and I look away before some one notices.

"Aww, Meko in his true form how stunning and the little one over looks a bit...embarrassed." Big Z says.

"What are you doing here father?" Meko asks.

"WTF..... FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell.

"Yes he's my son and I'm his father. How did you not notice that?" Zalgo said.

"Oh...i don't know, maybe because you don't look at all similar." I yell out.

"Oh.. Well now you know." He says amused.

"Ok, Zalgo you didn't answer my question, why are you here?" Meko asks.

Zalgo stands up straighter. He says getting rid of his fun happy voice. "I here to propose a wager, if you come with me little girl, you won't get hurt nor Meko and I can train you to be very powerful, I can sense very powerful energy per say coming from you. I can help you master it but if it's not mastered soon it can kill you. What do you say?"

"Um..... So your saying I have powerful energy that can be mastered but can also kill me, and you want me to come with you to train and master it and we get protection from what exactly?" I ask.

"Since you are very powerful monsters will be coming for you and will take the power living inside you." Meko interrupts.

I mouth an 'oh'. "Ok I'll come with you"

"Great I'll open a portal and we can go" Lord Zalgo says. With one swipe of his giant claws a portal appears.

"Zalgo!" Someone says behind us. We turn around to see......

A/N BAM cliffhanger don't you love cliffhangers. *cheeky wink