A High Hope for a Low Heaven

It has been a little tense. Hakeem has been kidnapped and no one can find him.
Everyone was empire trying to call Hakeem but there was no answer.
Cookie then got a video of Hakeem and saw him getting beat up.

Later on Trina was in the studio watching Jamal sing and their father playing the piano. But Trina noticed that Jamal was not focus.
Lucious said "I want you to put your emotions and feeling into the music."
Jamal did just that.
Cookie came in there and said "let's go lucious, we have to find Hakeem."
Cookie told jamalcamd Trina to stay cause they could get kidnapped to.

Later on, Trina and Alex was sitting at home.
Trina said "so much has been going on, I get a text from Andre telling me that Freda kick my father in the face. She better be lucky I wasn't there."
Alex said "babe your pregnant."
Trina said "I know, then my dad said that he is keeping Freda on the label."
Alex said "your father makes good business plan"
Trina said "I know, but sometimes he can make stupid ones to."

The next day trina had went to empire.

When she was walking she ran into Freda

Trina said "its nice to meet you."
Freda said "it's nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you."
Trina said "I heard a lot about you, I also heard what you did to my dad."
Freda said "I told him I was sorry."
Trina said "I know to did, I'm having mix feelings about you, first I like you and then I hate you."
Freda said "what about now?"
Trina though for a moment and said "I like you right now, you know what will be nice, if for us to do a song together."
Freda said "I'll like that."
Trina smiled and said "let's set it up, but first I got to get ready for my own proformace tonight, hope to see you there.
Freda said "I'll be there."

That night, Trina was going to perform something soft, she wanted to tone done her image just a little with her being pregnant.

freda watched her perform. Jamal walks over to her and said "trina told me she talked to you. She didn't threaten you did she?"
Freda said "no, she wants me to do a song with her."
Jamal eyes got wide and he said "really, I think that would be really good."
Freda nodded and they continue to watch the performance.