A Rose by Any Other Name

Trina hasn't talk to her brother Hakeem about the whole being CEO thing. She thought Hakeem has lost his mind and was listening to a women who was only with him for the money.

Trina and Alex was out with kids having lunch. When Alex decided that they should jamal cause he hasn't seen his niece and nephew for a while.

When they got to empire, they were shock on what they saw.

Trina was so mad she wanted to get out the car and fight. When she saw everyone leaving Trina ran out the car and said "Jamal are you OK?"
Jamal looked at Trina and said "does it look like I'm OK?"
Trina said "well damn, I'm sorry."
Jamal calm down and said "its not your fault, look I'm a little busy so I'll come by the house later to see the kids."
Jamal kissed Trina on the cheek and left with Becky.

Later on Jamal found out that his own father was trying to sabotage him. So Jamal decided to do a song about his father. Cookie recorded it and sent it to Trina.

The next day, Trina got a called from Jamal saying that he was picking her and the kids up to take them to empire. Apparently Hakeem had something to tell his family.

When they got to empire, they went straight to hakeems office.

Trina said "what's so important that we all had to be here?"Hakeem said "first I want to apologize, I haven't been the nest brother or uncle and I just want to say I'm sorry

Hakeem said "first I want to apologize, I haven't been the nest brother or uncle and I just want to say I'm sorry."
Trina said "I forgive you, but the next time you cross me I will whoop your ass."
Hakeem said "I understand and second I know how to get Camilla off our backs."
Cookie said "what did you do?"
Hakeem sat back and said "I made a sex tape, and I blackmailed her."
Cookie rolled her eyes and said "oh so you think you RJ now."
Jamal said "that was stupid of you."
Trina said "you was drop on your head as child."
Hakeem said "it was a good plan, trust me."

Later on Alex parents came on pick the kids up from empire because they wanted to spend time with them. Plus Hakeem and Jamal has a surprise for Andre.
When all sat in the studio.

That night Alex and Trina had put the kids to bed when a knock came to the door.

Trina opened the door and saw it was andre.
Trina said "what's going on?"
Andre sat down and said "remember when dad told us that his mother was died."
Trina remembered growing up and her father telling her that.
Trina nodded her head and Andre continued saying "I found out she's not, and I also found out that lucious is not our father real name."