Sinned Against

Trina is five months pregnant when she was working in the studio.

While was working, anika came through the door with two men.
Trina looked over and said "is there something I can help you with."
Anika said "wow, you look really glowing being pregnant."
Trina said "yes I am, is there a problem?"
Trina notice the guys coming around her.
Next thing she knew was the guys hold her and anika got into her face.
Anika said "I don't like you."
Some guy put over Trina nose and cover her month. Trina felt someone hitting her something. Really hard. Everything was going dark.

Still at empire lucious was looking for Trina. We went over to Becky and said "have you seen Trina?"
Becky said "the last time I saw her she was in the studio."

Meanwhile cookie and Candace are Philadelphia on a search for their missing sister, Carol, who leaves her kids with Candace and runs away after blaming Cookie for Jermel's death. 

Back at empire lucious was walking to see trina

Back at empire lucious was walking to see trina. When he got there, he saw his baby girl on the floor. She was holdong her stomach. Blood was every where.
Lucious ran over to her just to make sure she is still breathing.
Thank good she is, lucious called an ambulance, then he called Becky and told Becky to get ahold of everybody and meet us at the hospital.

Lucious was holding Trina hand the whole way. He had tears coming down his face.
When they arrived to the hospital, lucious was told to seat in the waiting room.
Lucious sat down, looked and saw that he had Trina bloom on him.
Everyone came running in, even Alex parents.
Alex said " what happened.?"
Lucious said "she was in studio, I went to check up on her and.... There was blood very where."
Alex mother said "what kind business are you running, to let your own daughter get hurt."
Before lucious said anything, Alex stood up and said "since you guys been here, you both been nothing but rude and disrespectful to my fiancée, now she's in their fighting for her life and a long with the twins, so your sitting here and be quite, or leave."

His parents was speechless, but sat down and kept quiet.

Everyone was waiting for hours. When the doctor came out. Everyone got up.
Lucious said "is my daughter and grandchildren OK?
Alex said "our my children and fiancé OK?"
The doctor signed and said "I got good news and bad news. The good news is that  Mr.Lyon and the babies are OK."
Everyone was relieve
Cookie said "and the bad news?"
The doctor said "we had to an emergency C section, would like to see them?"
Everyone nodded and followed the doctor.

"Everyone was relieveCookie said "and the bad news?"The doctor said "we had to an emergency C section, would like to see them?"Everyone nodded and followed the doctor

Ava Leah-Marie Lyon

Joseph Jamal Lyon

When the family saw them, everyone was on tears.
Cookie said "who would want to hurt my daughter and my precious grandchildren?"
Jamal said "anybody is caple no of days.
Lucious was staring at his granddaughter, she saw that she had his mother name Leah.
Lucious walks away to his daughter room.
He watch her from the glass as she slept.
Cookie walks over to him and said "she is one brave child, the doctors told me she had a 50/50 chance. But thank god she pulled through."
Lucious looked at cookie and said "I'm going to call billy beretti to see of if had anything to so with this."

Cookie said "do you really think billy beretti would do this to his own daughter?"

Lucious said "anything is possible when it comes to billy beretti."