Its a.....

The next few months has been pretty OK. Alex and Trina are going to be finding out what there having.
They were on their way to the doctor.

trina said "I can't wait for us to see what we are having?"Alex said "yes me too, just as long the baby is happy, I'm happy

Alex said "yes me too, just as long the baby is happy, I'm happy."
When they got to the doctor, they waited.

At empire Freda was trying to focus on recording the song "boom boom boom." But her heart wasn't in it because of her father's death. Lucious tells her to merge and become one with the pain, and use it the song, also telling her that they are going to be performing the song live forHuey Jarvis. This encourage Freda to finish the song.

Also at empire Jamal was trying to produce the "heavy" but was having trouble, so he send his mom the audio of it asking for her help.

Meanwhile with cookie, she was hanging out with Laz, but didn't know that he was one of the guys that kidnapped Hakeem. Laz told her to do an old school cookout and she agreed.

That night everyone was at Alex and Trina house for dinner. Excepted for anika. She has been MIA for a while.

Trina got up slowly and said "I just wanted a small get together, I didn't want nothing big, I just wanted close family

Alex got up and said "I'm happy, I meet you guys, I wish my parents were here but their so busy, they could answer the phone, but that's another story, me and Trina wsnt to tell you what we are having."

Everyone was on the edge of their seat waiting for the big news.
Trina and Alex said "its a girl!!!"
Everyone was saying congratulations.
Trina said "what there's more."
Cookie said "what do you mean there's more?"
Alex said "and were having a boy."
Everyone got quiet.
Lucious said "twins, you guys are having twins?"
Trina nodded and said "yes, and I already decided who I wanted to be our son godfather."
Trina and Alex looked over at Andre.
Andre eyes got wide and said "you want me to your son godfather?"
Trina nodded and said " eventhough though you'll be his uncle I want you to also be his god father."
Andre smiled with happy tears and got up and hug his sister tightly.
Cookie got up and hugs Alex.
Cookie said " Alex, can I talk to you in private?"
Alex nodded his head and they both left the dinning room.

Alex said "yes cookie."
Cookie said "first I just want to say congratulations to the both of you, and second did you really call your parents?"
Alex looked at cookie and said "I haven't told them anything, when I told them that I'm dating Trina, they wanted me to break up with her."
Cookie said "why?"
Alex said "my parents can be very judge mental, and I don't Trina around that."
Cookie smiled and said " Alex, have you seen this family, we can be judge mental at times, but we stick together through all the bull shit that has been throwing are way."
Alex said "thank you cookie."
Cookie said "your welcome, now I want you to call your parents because we are going to have another family dinner in a couple of weeks and I want them there."
Cookie walks back to the family before Alex could anything.
Alex picks up his cellphone and called his parents.