Past Is Prologue

Everyone was rushing to the hospital.
Cookie and Trina had blood all over them.
They each was holding onto Jamal.

They couldn't go back there. Lucious tried to comfort cookie but she didn't want to hear it.
Trina said "why would Freda do such a thing?"
Lucious said "I don't know."
Trina was mad and said "your hiding something, Jamal took a bullet for you and your still lying, tell me the truth."
Lucious wanted to cry and he said "she must of have found out what I did to her father."
Trina eyes got wide and she said "you guys been lying to me, hiding things behind my back, and you go and kill this man, Freda only family she got left. Your an evil man."
Lucious was trying to apologize, but his on daughter slapped him.
Trina walks away without saying anything.
Alex had went home, but told Trina to keep him updated.
Trina stayed at the hospital, she didn't leave Jamal side the whole night.

The next few weeks have been a battle for the Lyon family. The doctor said Jamal is going to make a fast recovery but he has to wake up.
Trina is still there, Alex brought her a chance if clothes.

S

S

he sat by his side and held his hand. She looked up and saw her mother come through the door.
Cookie said "you need to rest."
Trina said "im not tired."
Cookie said "Jamal will wake up."
Trina said "mom don't you get it, I was standing right there, I could of have been shot, my dad, or even of us. But Jamal took a bullet for dad. I understand dad will never accept Jamal being gay, but grow the fuck up and be a parent for once, cause when we thought he had ALS, you know Jamal was happy that he wasn't dying, so why can't dad be here right now, stop acting like a CEO and start being a parent."
Cookie look at her daughter with tears.
Lucious heard the whole thing as he was coming in.

Trina looked and saw her father take Jamal other hand. Soon enough Andre and Hakeem came in. Everyone stood around Jamal. And the first thing they did as a family, was prey.

That night trina was asleep, when she felt her someone squeezing her hand. She looked over and saw Jamal waking up. She called the doctor right away.
Trina step outside to call the family. Everyone was on their way.

When Trina came back in, Jamal was sitting up.
Jamal said "i heard every word you said."
Trina said "I meant ever word I said."
Jamal said "I even felt you and dad squeezing my hands."
Trina hugged him gently and said "I'm glad your OK Lil brother."
Jamal laid his head on his sister shoulder and said "me too."

(Final chapter coming up)