Separated At Birth

Nobody's POV

"No, no, no ! He's in there somewhere. Please Doctor check again. Please !"

"Mrs. Lopez, I'm sorry we checked three times. He's gone." The sound of cries filled the hospital room, as the doctor left the room.

"He's in there Raymond. I know he is."

"Baby, listen. Its going to be okay."

"It's not okay. How can they just give somebody my child. It's not possible." Mrs. Lopez looked up at Raymond with blood shot eyes. " You..you..you don't think someone stole him do you ?"

"No, baby. No, baby." Raymond said, while kissing Mrs. Lopez on the forehead, and hugging her. "Let's just force on our little girl. Rayanna."

16 Years Later

Rayanna's POV (Pic on the side)

"RAYANNA, YOUR GOING TO MISS YOUR BUS !!"

"I'M COMING !" I shouted while rushing down the stairs. My mom was standing by the front door, with it wide open. I went up to her, and kissed her cheek. "You know this wouldn't happen if you just let me take the car." I said bouncing my eyebrows, like I was checking someone out. "Ha..ha nice try, go to your bus stop." My mom said laughing a little. My bus stop is just in front of my house, so really it was no biggy. Well, to me it was no biggy, my mom on the other hand thought the bus would drive right passed my bus stop if I wasn't out there. My bus the pulled up outside my house. "Alright, bye mom give dad kisses for me." I said while running to get on the bus. I go to Riddell High School, it's a public school if your wondering. When I got on the bus I went all the way to the back, of course. My best friends Nila, and Sierra rode the same bus as me.

"Omg, GWH !" Nila said to me as I sat down. Oh, and GWH means guess what happen. She's a preppy girl, so she does that a lot.

"What ? Are you and Cesar finally talking?" I asked. See Cesar is her little flirt buddy. I see them all the time in 4th block giggling, and looking at each other from across the room. She's soooo in love with him, but she just won't admit it, yet.

"No, ew. My mom finally agreed to letting me come to Sierra's sleepover next Friday."

"Omg, your lying." Me and Sierra said at the same time. Nila's mom doesn't let her do anything. When I say anything I mean ANYTHING.

"No, like for real. I just kept begging her every night at dinner, and my dad got tired of hearing me beg. So, he talked her into it."

"Omg, this day couldn't get any better." I said happier then a 5 year old on their birthday. We arrived at school, and I made my way to my locker, as I grabbed my stuff for 1st block. I told Nila and Sierra I'll see them at lunch, and we all went our separate ways.

"Good morning Mrs. Nickels." I greeted the teacher, as I came in, and sat down. I always greet Mrs. Nickels. She's my favorite teacher. When I made it to my seat there was this boy beside my seat with these two long ponytails, well there actually braids.

"Hey, umm you new?" Yes, I'm a friendly person. He just looked at me, then looked back down at his desk. "I'm Rayanna, but you can just call me Ray, or Yanna." I said to him, while reaching out my hand for a handshake. He looked at my hand for a minute, then he finally shook it. I thought for a minute I was about to get swerved, by a new kid. "I'm Rayan." He said in a low tone of voice, almost to where I can barely hear him.

"Well, Rayan if you need any help at this school. I gotchu." I said smiling, and gave in a little wink, before Mrs. Nickels started teaching. He just smiled a little, then went back to looking at his desk. I wasn't really into what the teacher was talking about, cause my boyfriend was across the room distracting me. I accidentally giggled a little to loud, cause Mrs. Nickel caught me and him, and gave us a warning.

"Mrs. Lopez and Mr. August I'm a need y'all to stop giving each other flirty eyes, and signals. Or, else y'all can do that on yall way to the office." A few minutes after that was said I received at text from Chresanto.

DoubleR: She's a hater.

I giggled a little before responding.

ItsMeYanna: Do your work !

DoubleR: I can't.

ItsMeYanna: Why is that?

DoubleR: Your beauty is distracting me <3 !

ItsMeYanna: Ha..Your So Corny.

DoubleR: I spent all night making that up though. But, who's the new kid?

ItsMeYanna: Your such a Joker, and his name is Rayan.

DoubleR: Are you going to help him around like you normally do for the new students?

ItsMeYanna: Yeah, I think.

DoubleR: Typical Yanna.

With that being said, well texted the bell rung. Scaring the mess out of me. I went up to Chresanto, and hugged him. "I'm not typical." I said to him, while kissing his cheek. "Here comes the new kid." He said. When I turned around Rayan was walking toward us, only cause we were by the exit. "Catch you later." Chresanto said, while giving me a gentle kiss on the nose. "Bye", I said waving at him. "So, where you heading?" I asked Rayan, while walking out the door with him.

"Uh.. English. Room 214." He said, while reading his schedule.

"Follow me I can take you there. I have music, and its like right across the hall from English." On our way to room 214, I got lots of "Hey's.", and "Yanna come here I need to ask you something", or "Ray, seat with me at lunch today we need to talk. ASAP !" I just waved at them all cause I had Rayan following behind me, and I hated when people would stop, and talk to their friends when there suppose to be taking me to a certain place.

"You popular ?" Ray asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"No. No. Just friendly....well a little to friendly."