Chapter 4

Jacob POV

Yanna, called me at like three in the morning talking about she can't sleep. Is she serious?  It's three in the morning and she calling me.

"Just close your eyes. Lay down for like five minutes without talking or moving. Then you will start falling asleep." I said to her on the phone.

"I tried, but look I need you to keep a secret. Can you do that?"

"Yanna. You already know I can."

"I just found out something. I c-cant believe it."

"What is it child ? Come on I'm tired."

"Ugh...nevermind Jacob. I'll see you tomorrow."

"No, tell me now ! Cause you didn't wake me up for Nothing."

"Jacob, Rayan is my twin."

"I knew that was your twin." I said in Kevin Hart voice when he said "I knew that was a deerbra."

"I'm being for real Jacob."

"Okay, how you find out?"

"I over heard my mom and dad talking..."

"And?"

"Shut up and Let me finish ! I heard them talking bout Rayan,  cause he came home with me. And, they basically said we were separated at birth."

"So, what you going to do about it? "

"I don't know, but I'm not going to Let my parents know that I know about this."

"Who all you tell?"

"Just you."

"Aww don't I feel special? "

"Shut up. But, meet me in the library tomorrow during lunch."

"But, I don't know where the library is at."

"Typical Jacob, well just meet me at lunch and I'll show you where its at."

"Ok. Goodnight, well morning Yanna."

"Goodnight." We hung up, and I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. Thanks a lot Yanna. I went downstairs to make me some cearel. I notice my mom fell asleep on the couch, and I could tell she was cold by the way she was balled up on the couch. I went to the closet, and grabbed some cover, and laid it on my mom as I kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight, ma." Before I got up, and left I notice on the table there was wine, blown out candles, and tissues. She's still not over it. She was crying, and I was upstairs dreaming away. I picked up the wine and tissues, and took them in the kitchen. I wasn't even hungry no more.

I went back in the living room, and laid on the couch with my mom. I then dozed off, and fell asleep.

"Jacob. Jacob baby get up, and get ready for school."

"Can I stay home today." I mumbled because I was still half sleep.

Rayan POV

"What's a king bed without a Queen?  There ain't no I in team. To make me complete. Your all that matters to me." I sung along to whatever my sister was playing. Heard that song so much I know the words.

"Ray, ma said you got the kitchen tonight. And, she said next time you go somewhere without her knowing your grounded, and she's taking your car keys."

"Alright, bye! Get out. Go listen to yo Justin Bieber or whatever." I said shutting the door in her face.

"I'm telling, ma." She shouted behind the closed door. I didn't say anything back. I just finished getting ready for school. When I was finished I hugged my mom goodbye, and headed to school.