Chapter 11

Credit to my brother for writing this Chapter.

------------------------------------------

Location- Home

Time- 3:45pm

Date- December 16, 2012 Friday

------------------------------------------
Rayanna POV

"GONE ?! GONE ?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S IS GONE ?! Why weren't you at school like you were suppose to. Bad things happen when your in the wrong place at wrong times. I'm so disappointed in you. Give me your keys...NOW !" My mom yelled at me, after I told her that Rayan was gone. I handed her my keys, as I began to silently cry.

This is all my fault. If I didn't plan to skip none of this would of never happened. My mom went and called the police. I ran up to my room, and cried my eyes out.

Rayan was kidnapped again ! This time it was my fault. I've been trying to text him, and call him but I never got an answer. I'm so worried about him. My eyes were blood shot red, and I was now pissed off. Why can't I keep my brother ? Why can't he stay with his family.

I got him taken, so I guess its my job to get him back. I picked up my phone, and dialed Myles number.

"Aye, Myles."

"What's up ?"

"Where you at ?"

"I'm at home. Why ?"

"You know how Rayan has Been kidnapped today at McDonald's right ? Well, I want to go find him. But, I need your help. Actually, I need all of talks help. You, me, Craig, Jacob, Nila, Sierra, and even Chresanto. Are you down ?"

"Yea. Where Do we meet up ?"

"Come pick me up. Call me when your here. Don't knock. I don't want my mom to know I'm gone."

"Ight. I'm on my way."

I hung up, and called everyone to know what the game plan was. Everyone agreed to join the search for Rayan. I told them to make sure their phone was fully charged, before we got there.

I put my phone on the charger, and went and changed clothes. Its winter so I made sure I was dressed correctly so I wouldn't be cold. After, a good 5 minutes Myles called my phone.

I went into the kitchen, and grabbed some snacks and drinks. Luckily, my mom wasn't in there. For what I had planned there was no telling how long I was going to be gone, so we needed the food.

I ran out to the car, and threw the bag with the food in it in the back.

"I got to get something out of the garage be right back." Myles nodded to show he understood. I ran into the garage to get what I needed.

"Where is it ?" I asked myself. I need to hurry up, before the cops get here. I search a little longer, and within five minutes I found it, and started running back to Myles car.

"Let's go get the rest of the crew."

------------------------------------------

Location- Car

Time- 12:12am

Date- December 17, 2012 Saturday 

------------------------------------------
Myles POV

"How are we supposed to find Rayan ? We have no idea where he is," Rayanna asked. "Wait, my dad is a cop, if I can hack into his computer I can find out what the police know," I said. "Whoa, you can hack ?," Chresanto asked, being the smart ass he is.

"I have a little more respect for you, now. Just a little." "Okay, Myles, let's go to your house." Rayanna said. We got to my house and luck for us no one was there. I got onto my dad's computer and tried to hacked onto his profile. "He has some type of block where its not letting me in."

"Great, job genius. I take my respect back." Chresanto rudely said. "Shut Up, Santo." Rayanna snapped. "Is there a way you can go around it, or something ?" "Yeah, but it will take a little longer than we planned, and there is no telling what time my parents are coming back."

"Okay, just do it we need that information." 10 minutes tops i worked my way around the block that was setup, and hacked into the computer. Then, I hacked into the police department's server.

I looked through all of the files on Rayan's case, and then I finally found it. "Got it," I told the others. "It says they kept him out in a cabin down by the lake. They could be there." "Yeah, but the cabin is all the way back, like three towns over. That's like an one to two hour drive." Rayanna pointed out.

"Ain't nobody finna drive all the way out there." Chresanto the jerk said. "Look, shut up. You can go home, hell !" Rayanna snapped again. "Y'all invited me last time I checked." "Well, you could of said no !" Nobody said nothing after that.

"I guess we should start driving." I suggested. "But, where is that ?" Craig asked. "I know where it is." Rayanna said, while heading out the door. When everyone I had left, I went to my dad's closet and grabbed his gun.

Once we pulled up at the cabin, Rayanna rushed into the cabin as fast as she could. "Rayanna, wait !" Sierra yelled. But, Rayanna didn't listen. She just keep speed walking toward the cabin.

Inside, she saw Rayan tied to a chair. A guy hit him in the face and blood came oozing down his face from his nose.

When Rayanna saw Rayan, her body was filled with nothing but anger. She pulled out the gun that she grabbed from the garage and rushed at the guy.

------------------------------------------

Location- House by the lake

Time- 1:24am

Date- December 17, 2012 Saturday 

------------------------------------------
Rayanna POV

It didn't make sense. Why kidnap him, and beat him. I was confused. I pulled out the gun I had taken from the garage, and started toward the guy named Harry.

A/N- Harry is Harry Styles from....1D !

I was not letting this go. Who is this guy anyways ? What does he want with my brother ? Is he working for Amber ?

My body was boiling I was pissed. I charged toward Harry with the gun, but I was only flipped over by him. I noticed the gun flew out of my hand, and landed right in front of him.

Why didn't I just shot him from a distant ? Harry picked up the gun, and aimed it at me. I was scared for my life. I started to yell out that I had a husband and kids at home waiting for me, but Rayan stated yelling.

"HARRY NO !" He yelled struggling to get out the chair. Harry looked at Rayan for a minute, and back at me.

"Is thus the bitch that got Amber locked up ? Is this the bitch that showed up at your house that day when Amber freaked out ? Is this Rayanna ?" Nobody said nothing.

Omg, where is everybody? Where is Chresanto, Myles, Nila, Jacob, Sierra, and Craig ? How did all this happen ? Why is this happening to me ? "You stupid Bitch !" Harry said, before cocking back the gun.

POW !

------------------------------------------

cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A/N- Sorry for errors. Updated using my phone /.\

Sorry for taking a while to update. I was working on my other story Walter s Niece. Please go check it out.

Comment Please. Vote please. And Most Deff Share this story please.

Please Comment I wanna know what your thinking, and it makes me wanna update faster. I read all the comments and I just wanna say thanks for the feedback.