Chapter 7

Rayanna POV

-Recap-

I got off the bus, and made my way home. I was putting my key in the door before someone came up to me tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Rayan standing there.

"Can we talk ?" He asked.

-End of recap-

"Umm, sure." I opened the door, and we went upstairs to my room. Nobody was home at the moment. "So, did you search it up ?"

"No, my mom won't let me get any access to the internet. She took my phone, and everything. She's about to take my car keys when I get home."

"I have my laptop, if you wanna use it."

"Yes, please." I got up, and grabbed my laptop off the dresser, and handed it to Rayan. "Thanks." He said.

"You welcome."

"So, what if its true?  What if she really did take me from your mom?" He asked, while searching it up.

"OUR mom."

"Rayanna, I'm being for real right now. Like, if its true do I just come live with y'all our what ? This isn't just a everyday thing. Its kidnapping, at birth."

"I know that Rayan. I went to the library an-." I started before Rayan cut me off.

"I found it !" He began reading it, as his face expressions continued to change. I was waiting patiently for him to finish m reading. "Yanna, what's your momma's name ?"

"Keisha Lopez."

"Yanna....this..this can't be true." Rayan began stuttering.

"Why you think that ? The evidence is right there. We both were born on the same day. Your so called mom freaked out when she heard my name, and saw my face because she helped my mom give birth that day. What other evidence do you need Rayan ?!" I semi yelled.

"IF ITS TRUE, THEN WHY DIDN'T SHE TAKE YOU TOO !" Rayan yelled back at me. 

"HELL I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ! HOW ABOUT YOU ASK HER ! I'M TRYING TO SHOW YOU YOUR REAL FUCKING MOM, BUT YOU WONT BELIEVE ME. THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT FUCKING HERE. "

"ALL OF THIS COULD OF BEEN A COINCIDENCE. YOU NEVER KNOW."

"Hell, Rayan people already say we look a like, and get us confused sometimes. Do you want a FUCKING DNA test ? Will that make you believe ?" The room fell silent for a moment. I don't understand why he doesn't believe at all. Or, he is just in denial. The silences was broken when we heard the from the front door shut.

"Rayanna, you home ?" My mom yelled, from down stairs.

"Yeah, in my room." I yelled back.

"Well, I have to go. I have to be finished packing before Friday, so uh bye."

"WHAT ?! Your moving !?"

"Yeah. So, uh bye." With that being said he left. I ran downstairs to mom to tell her about how Rayan was moving.

"Mom ! Mom ! OMG !"

"Was that Rayan ?"

"Yes, and his moving, like packing up, and leaving. I don't know about you but I want my brother back. And, I came to far in this case to just let him move, so we have to call the police or something." I grabbed the phone, and dialed 9-1-1, but before i could press call my mom grabbed the phone away from me.

"What are you doing ?"

"I'm going to call your father first."

"What ! Fuck him ! He is never home, and every day he somehow has to work late. Mom, he is cheating its obvious."