Chapter 8

Can I Suggest A Story ??

The babysitter by dvijvdvnielle

Its A Chris Brown Story BTW

Oh and this might just be my longest chapter.. you know since Rayan finds out OMG

------------------------------------------

Jacob POV

"YANNA, YANNA ! OPEN THE DOOR !" I've been banging on her door for at least 10 minutes now. Every time I call her she never answers. I know she is here, cause her mom told me. She needs to open the door.

"Maybe, we should just go." Myles insisted.

"Yeah, she's obviously not here." Sierra added. A few seconds later a light turned on, and the door flew open.

"What are y'all doing here ?" Yanna asked in a sleepy voice.

"Your mom told us to come, and get you. They need you at the police office." Myles replied.

"For ?"

"A DNA testing."

"For wha-, Oh okay let me get my shoes." I made my way back to the car. Myles's car by the way. I got in the back, and a few minutes later everyone else came and got in the car. Me and Yanna were in the back, while Sierra and Myles were in the front.

"Wait, Myles who told you ?" Yanna asked.

"I did !"

"Sierra, who all did you tell ?"

"Just Myles I promise."

"Where's Craig and Nila ?"

"Nila is at home, and Craig I don't know." I told her, after a few minutes of driving we arrived at the station. They took Yanna in the back, while me, Myles, and Nila were told to go home.

I made it home quickly, and my mom was upstairs in her room watching TV I guess, cause I could hear the TV. I went in her room, and she was watching the show The Nanny.

"Hey, ma."

"Hey Jakey baby wanna watch TV with me?" She said patting on the bed gesturing me to come sit, and watch. I climbed onto the bed, and laid on my mom's lap.

"Uh, ma?"

"Yes, Jacob ?"

"How you been holding up ??"

"What you mean ?"

"Since Dad, and uncle...you know died ?" She straight swerved my question to the side, like if she didn't hear me. She laughed at the TV, and turned it up. I just got off the bed, and went to my room. I wonder what time Yanna will be out of the police station.

Rayan POV

3 Hours Later

"The Fuck ? No. No. No. That can't be right." I said to the officer, shaking my head in disbelief.

"We had a professional tes-."  I cut the officer off.

"I don't give a fuck if you had the worlds best."

"Watch your mouth sir, and I'm sorry but its true. I mean you look just like the other little girl anyways. But, it doesn't matter the DNA test proved it anyways. Your so called mother stole you from your real family."

I guess I was in denial. I walked out the room, and saw my so called mother, then I saw Rayanna and my real mom. The only question left to ask was.... Who am I going home with ? I mean my mom has been there for me since birth...even though she stole me, and then my real mom gave birth to me, so I really don't know who I am going home with.