Chapter 10

Recap:

------------------------------------------

Location- Home

Time- 10:45pm

Date- December 15, 2012 Thursday

------------------------------------------
Rayan POV

I was on my way up the stairs, when there was a knock on the door. Who the hell knocking on the door this late at night ? It has to be a black person.

I went, and opened the door. Nobody was there, but it was this car in front of my house. They drove off fast. I was about to shut the door, until I saw a note on the ground. I picked it up, and read it. It read;

Keisha, I tried to warn your bitch ass to give back my son. But, now you got me locked up for 15 years. You think this is a game, but just wait. I have my ways, and I'm getting MY son Rayan back. Yes, he's mine. Where were you when he was little ? Not with him, right ? -AS-

The fuck is this shit ? How long has this been going on ? Who sent this, cause last time I check the kidnapper is in jail. I was so confused. Why didn't my mom tell me, or them police about this ? I crumbed up the note, and tossed it in the trash. I have to tell Yanna about this.

I ran upstairs remembering that Kendle was up there. He was now playing my basketball game, on the PS4.

"What took you so long ?" He asked me, as I entered the room.

"Oh, nothing. I had to use the bathroom." I lied, while tossing the candy and drinks on my bed.

End Of Recap

------------------------------------------

Location- School

Time- 7:45pm

Date- December 16, 2012 Friday

------------------------------------------
Rayanna POV

Christmas is almost here, and so is winter break. I'm thinking about skipping school today. One, so I won't have to see Chresanto face. Secondly, so I can go Christmas shopping. I would wait for black Friday, but then I would have to do all the extra just for some simple stuff.

"Nila...Si ! Do y'all want to skip with me or nah ?" I asked them while placing books in my locker. "With what car ?" Nila asked. I digged in my pocket, and pulled out some keys. "Your mom bought you a car?" Sierra asked me.

"Yesss, she thought it was unfair for Rayan to have a car, and not me. I mean I am older by three hours. But, are y'all skipping or nah ? " "I think it should be me, you, SiSi, Craig, Rayan, Myles, and Jacob." Speaking of the devils they all came up to my locker.

"Skipping or nahhh ?" Craig asked me. "I was going to ask you the same thing, but you obviously beat me to it." "That's not answering my question." "Yes, Craig were skipping." Y'all probably thought I was the goody good and all, but as you can see I'm not.

I just know how to keep my grades up, and stay on my parents good side. "Boys ride with Rayan ? Girls ride with me ?" I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. "So, where we going ?" Nila asked.

"I'm in the mood for McDonald's." Myles suggested. Everyone agreed, then we all hooped in the car. The boys were jamming to K.Camp Money Baby, while us girls were jamming to drunk in love. We all sounded terrible, well everyone except Nila cause she has a beautiful singing voice. 

We arrived at McDonald's, and we sat by the window. Which was a stupid choice, cause we could get caught for skipping. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm finna go order some food. I don't care if it is winter I'm still finna get an Oreo McFlurry." Rayan said, before walking up to the cash register.

"He gone freeze his ass off." We laughed. We were having a good time at McDonald's. We lost track of time, and everything. "OMG, did y'all here about Lisette ?" Sierra asked. "No, what about her ?" "Rayanna, girl you just don't know." "I believe were all lost. Just tell us." "Actually, Yanna we all know about Lisette." Craig added. "Well, than tell me. My eyes looked directly at Sierra.

"Lisette is pregnant." She finally blurted out. "By who ?" I asked. Everyone exchanged faces, but nobody said a word. "Hello ! By Who ? Si." She shrugged her shoulders at me. "I don't know." "Stop lying. I can see it all over your face." "I...I don't know..Yanna." I just rolled my eyes at her.

Lisette is my cousin. She NORMALLY tells me everything. But, I guess she wasn't going to tell me about her pregnancy. "Fine, I'll ask her myself." I grabbed my phone, and started to find her contact.

"No, Yanna. I'll just tell you." "Better hurry before I send it." I said shower her my phone to prove I already typed it. She took a deep breath before speaking. "Chresanto is the father."

My heart stopped. My chest stopped moving. I couldn't breath. I was speechless. I felt pale, as ever. "How...How far along is she ?" "She's...4 months." He cheated on me. He fucking cheated on me. So, this whole time he was just trying to find a excuse to break up with me.

"Im ready to go." I said getting up. "Where's Rayan ?" I started looking around, but I couldn't find him. "Hey, guys I can't find Rayan. Jacob, can you go see if he is in their bathroom ?"

"He can't be gone cause his car is still here." Nila inputted. A few minutes later Jacob came back, and told us he wasn't in the bathroom. I walked up to the Cashier, to see if she have seen him. I mean where could he be McDonald's isn't that big.

"Umm, excuse me. Have you seen a boy with two braids ? He looks just like me." "Uh, yeah. He left just a few minutes ago." "He left ? Left where his car is still outside." "He got in the car with some man. The man whispered something in his ear, and they were gone."

------------------------------------------

Location- School

Time- 10:45pm

Date- December 16, 2012 Friday

------------------------------------------
Chresanto POV

Lucky for me Yanna wasn't in first block. Rayan wasn't either. There probably making out, or something. But, in my second block Craig, nor Myles was there. I'm starting to think they skipped. Cause, if I walk into my third block, and Jacob isn't there, then they are skipping.

Speaking of Jacob I got a text from him.

Prince10: Is Rayan at School ?
DoubleR: No. Why ?
Prince10: We think he's been kidnapped
DoubleR: Or he is with Yanna making out,or something
Prince10: Rayan is Yanna Brother why would they do that ? That's nasty.
DoubleR: They just call each other that
Prince10: Nooo ! Rayan is Yanna FrFr Twin Brother. That's her Blood Brother.
DoubleR: What ? How ?
Prince10: Its a long story. That's why they haven't been at school.
DoubleR: Long story short ?
Prince10: I can't right now. Were trying to find Rayan. He went missing. Just try and keep a close eye out for him.
DoubleR: Okaa.

------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for errors. Updated using my phone /.\

Sorry for taking a while to update. I was working on my other story Walter s Niece. Please go check it out. Sorry for it being really short. Next update will be longer.

Comment Please. Vote please. And Most Deff Share this story please.

Please Comment I wanna know what your thinking, and it makes me wanna update faster. I read all the comments and I just wanna say thanks for the feedback.