Chapter 5

Sierra POV

"I found out yesterday."

"What? How?"

"Its a long story. I got to go. Jacob is waiting for me. Just promise me you won't tell Rayan."

"But, he deserves to know, why are you hiding this from him?"

"Don't worry about it. Its none of your business."

"But its his." With that being said, she just rolled her eyes, and walked off.

I don't understand why she's not happy about discovering a long lost brother...twin brother at that. If I were her I'd be happy then a mother fucker. But, I guess that's just me. After, me and Rayanna's "argument," I started walking to lunch, bumping into Rayanna again. But, this time she was with Jacob. She gave me a dirty look, before she kept walking.

I stood there for a minute deciding on if I should follow them, or just mind my business. But, something told me to follow them, so I did. They were going into the library, as I hid behind the bookshelves, while they got on the computers.

"So, what exactly are you going to search up ??" Jacob asked.

"I really don't know. Any ideas ?" Yanna asked.

"Try to find something, like any kidnapping reports on the day you were born." I'm guess Yanna told Jacob about her "Twin".

"So, you want me to type in, like Child kidnapped from hospital January 6, 1996?"

A/N- the year is 2012....lol #throwback !!

"Yeah, try that."

"Omg." Yanna gasped.

"What is it?"

"Look. Look at this. Its says " On January 6, 1996 Kiesha Lopez gave birth to two children, a boy and girl. Her little boy, who was sadly kidnapped from the hospital in the baby nursery room." "

"Do you know Rayan's birthday?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah."

"When is it ??"

"J-January 6, 1996. The exact same as mine.....You don't really think that his mother stole him from my mom, do you ?"

"I-I Honestly don't know Yanna."

"I have to go over his house, and see who this lady is."

"But, you don't even know what the doctor had looked like."

"I guess I'll have to tell my mom I know about this separation thing."

"I'm coming with you though."

"You can't."

"How come?"

"Cause I'm always busy, so I'll have to ask her at night."

"Take today off."

"I can't. I took yesterday off."

"But, look if you explain to them what's going on they'll let you off. I bet."

"I'll see what I can do." The lunch bell then rung. Letting us know to go back to class. I snuck out the library without them seeing me, and made my way back into the lunch room to make it look like I been in there.

"Where you been?" Myles asked.

"Shhh, I'll tell y'all later. Just pretend I been sitting here the whole time okay."