Chapter 14

----------------------------------------------
Location- Grady Mansion
Time- 8:16 pm
Date- January 06, 2013
----------------------------------------------

Rayanna POV

The party has been great so far. No, fights, arguments, violence in any nature. I'm really happy my mom let me and Rayan have this sweet 17, because she didn't let me have a sweet 16. Maybe, it's because she's happy to have her son back, so she let us have one.

"Yanna. Can we talk ?" Santo came up to me, and asked while I was sitting at one of the tables laid out for my guest. "What do you want Chresanto ?" You could hear the annoyance in the tone of my voice. "I just want to talk."

"Talk about what ? There is nothing to talk about. If it wasn't for Rayan yo ass wouldn't even be in this party." "Yanna, I just want to talk about us." Us ? Us ? Us ? I could feel my face scrunch up to the thought of there being an "us" with Santo.

"Yanna I miss you !" "SHUT UP !! SHUT THE HELL UP !! WHY DID GOD GIVE YOU A MOUTH YOU SAY THE STUPIDEST SHIT AND THINK IT MAKES SENSE !!" I was pissed. Like does he not remember he got Lisette pregnant, and cheated on me in the process. Y'all remember Lisette.

*Flashback*

We arrived at McDonald's, and we sat by the window. Which was a stupid choice, cause we could get caught for skipping. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm finna go order some food. I don't care if it is winter I'm still finna get an Oreo McFlurry." Rayan said, before walking up to the cash register.

"He gone freeze his ass off." We laughed. We were having a good time at McDonald's. We lost track of time, and everything. "OMG, did y'all here about Lisette ?" Sierra asked. "No, what about her ?" "Rayanna, girl you just don't know." "I believe were all lost. Just tell us." "Actually, Yanna we all know about Lisette." Craig added. "Well, than tell me. My eyes looked directly at Sierra.

"Lisette is pregnant." She finally blurted out. "By who ?" I asked. Everyone exchanged faces, but nobody said a word. "Hello ! By Who ? Si." She shrugged her shoulders at me. "I don't know." "Stop lying. I can see it all over your face." "I...I don't know..Yanna." I just rolled my eyes at her.

Lisette is my cousin. She NORMALLY tells me everything. But, I guess she wasn't going to tell me about her pregnancy. "Fine, I'll ask her myself." I grabbed my phone, and started to find her contact.

"No, Yanna. I'll just tell you." "Better hurry before I send it." I said showering her my phone to prove I already typed it. She took a deep breath before speaking. "Chresanto is the father."

My heart stopped. My chest stopped moving. I couldn't breath. I was speechless. I felt pale, as ever. "How...How far along is she ?" "She's...4 months." He cheated on me. He fucking cheated on me. So, this whole time he was just trying to find a excuse to break up with me.

* End of Flashback *

"Yanna, I do like.....I miss you so mu-." "SHUT THE FUCK UP !! What part don't you understand. You left me remember ? You ended it. I moved on... You see the guy over there on stage with the Dj." He turned around to look at him, then back at me.

"That's who I moved on with. I don't want to be with you no more Chresanto....! Plus, you.....you cheated on me." "WITH WHO ??" He said with his eyes growing big. " I'm not stupid. I know you got Lisette pregnant. But, anyways...." I walked off meeting EJ in the middle of the dance floor.

"Uh, excuse me. May we have everybody's attention ??" Nila said into the microphone making everybody look at her on stage. "Can we get the birthday twins in the middle of the floor please ??" Everybody made a huge wide open circle around me and Rayan. We looked at each other both confused on what was going on.