Chapter 9

------------------------------------------

Location- Court

Time- 8:45am

Date- December 15, 2012 Thursday

------------------------------------------

(I never been to court, so bare with me)

Yanna POV

"But, your honor we have proof." My mom said to the judge.

"Please, let me see."Judge Jefferson said holding his hand out. One of the officers took the paper from my mom, and handed it to the judge. I'm guessing it was the DNA results.

"Hmmmm." The judge said, going over the paper rubbing his chin.

"I didn't take him !" The kidnapper said. Does she really think she about to win this. She might as well confess, cause these lies isn't doing anything but giving her more time in jail.

"Hush." The judge snapped. Making me jump a little. The kidnapper got quiet fast. "As the results of this paper it looks as if you did kidnapper Mr. Rayan Lopez, as I should say, since you stole him. I'm afraid Ms. Smith I'm going to have to throw you in jail for at least a minimum of 10-23 years, for kidnapping."

"Wha-what !"

"Mrs. Lopez has proven her point. We have the DNA results right here. Where's your evidence Ms. Smith. You don't have any now do you ?" The kidnapper sat there quiet. Sorry for calling her The Kidnapper, but she is.

When court was over the kidnapper was going to be in jail for 15 years. I met up with my mom. "Are we going to go get Rayan ?"

Rayan didn't come. He said that he couldn't stand to look at the women who kidnapped him aka the kidnapper. He broke down to me last night. He was like, "Yanna I can't do it. I can't believe this is all happening to me right now. My whole life is a lie. I've been calling the wrong person mom, and I even created a close bond with her. But, reality she has been lying to me since I was little. She let me believe she was my mom. She let me live this lie."

He was crying too. The last thing I remember him saying was, "Yanna if I never met you......I would still be living a lie." Then, he hugged me.

"Its freezing out here." My mom said, while running off to the car. I climbed in the front seat, and heat hit my face instantly. "What you want to eat tonight ?"

"I want bacon, and pancakes."

She kissed her teeth at me. "That's breakfast not dinner."

"Don't act like you never had dinner for breakfast, and breakfast for dinner."

"You sure you don't want anything else. Like, O'charleys, Shoney's, maybe even Logan's." I shook my head no at her.

"IHOP or Waffle house." She rolled her eyes at me, and started the car up.

"We going to get Rayan ?" I asked again since she didn't answer the first time.

"Yeah." She said, while pulling out.

"So, IHOP......., or nahhh ?"

"........We have to see where Rayan wants to go first." I nodded my head showing that I understand.

Rayan was at his new friend Kendle house. He is a new student at our school, and of course I helped him around. Turns out his Sierra's cousin.

Sierra and Nila have been acting......messy ! Like, Nila she has a boyfriend, but she trying to take this girl, Amber, nigga. But, like I said she got a boyfriend. Amber wants to fight Nila. I tried telling her to leave Da'tavais (Da-Tay-V-Is) alone, because Amber got them hands.