Chapter 12

-----ReCap-----

------------------------------------------

Location- House by the lake

Time- 1:24am

Date- December 17, 2012 Saturday 

------------------------------------------
Rayanna POV

Why didn't I just shot him from a distant ? Harry picked up the gun, and aimed it at me. I was scared for my life. I started to yell out that I had a husband and kids at home waiting for me, but Rayan stated yelling.

"HARRY NO !" He yelled struggling to get out the chair. Harry looked at Rayan for a minute, and back at me.

"Is thus the bitch that got Amber locked up ? Is this the bitch that showed up at your house that day when Amber freaked out ? Is this Rayanna ?" Nobody said nothing.

Omg, where is everybody? Where is Chresanto, Myles, Nila, Jacob, Sierra, and Craig ? How did all this happen ? Why is this happening to me ? "You stupid Bitch !" Harry said, before cocking back the gun.

POW !

-----End Of ReCap-----

------------------------------------------

Location- Craig's House

Time- 3:21am

Date- December 17, 2012 Saturday

------------------------------------------
Craig C. POV (Prodigy Dad)

"Hello, Sorry to be calling so late at night. But, have you heard from my son Craig ? Your daughter is best friends with him." I said into the receiver to Rayanna's mom.

"Um, no sorry."

"Can you ask Rayanna, if she has saw or heard from him ?"

"Only if she is awake." I could hear her getting out of her bed. My heart is pounding. I'm scared my son is missing. What if he is just out partying, or something ?

I've tried calling plenty of times, but he never answers. It just goes straight to voicemail.

"Rayanna !" I heard her mom yell a couple of times. "Uh, I-I can't find her. You think they ran off together, or something ?" 

"I don't know. I tried call Craig, but it only went to voicemail. I thought they were at a party, or something." "Call.....Call the police. I'm going to try, and call Rayanna to see if she picks up." 

------------------------------------------

Location- Myles' House

Time- 3:32 am

Date- December 17, 2012 Saturday

------------------------------------------
Michael POV ( Myles Dad )

I got a call saying that Craig, Rayan, and Rayanna were missing. But, not only were they missing Myles was too. Ain't no way in hell all of them just cone up missing. They have to all be together.

I called around, and found out Chresanto, Jacob, Nila, and Sierra were gone too. Yeah, they are together. But, where could they be, and why did they leave ?

I'm not finna be up all night worried, so all of us parents are about to go down to the police station, and get thing sorted out. I walked to my closet to put on my Polo boots, but something about my closet was different.