Chapter 14: The New Cheerio

"Oh my gosh. You look amazing in that Cheerios uniform," Michaela said as I observe myself in the bathroom mirror.

"It's like it was your destiny to wear this uniform," Rose said who is on the other side of me.

"Thanks guys. Come on, let's get to Glee," I said as I link arms with them. We strut down the hallway which makes everyone's eyes widen and their mouths drop. I just smile to myself. Once we enter Glee Club, everyone's mouths drop.

"Is that you Gracie?" Jake said sadly.

"Yes it is Puckerman, and get used to it," I said and I sit up at the top with Michaela and Rose.

"Hey everyone. Now I want you to get into your groups that you were put in before and...wait, Emily. Are you a Cheerio?" Finn said. I nod. "Well, okay. Anyway, as I just said before, get into your groups." I roll my eyes and I walk over to Santana. I then realise that Rachel isn't here.

"Where's Rachel?" I said worriedly to Santana.

"She can't make it, and Kurt couldn't either," she said with an angry tone which makes me pull a smile.

"Well, you are just as great," I said and I hug her.

"I can see that the routine I showed you won you a place in the Cheerios," she said as she observes my new uniform.

"Yep. I can't thank you enough for doing that for me," I said as I smile. She smiles back. We then form a little circle. Everyone starts talking about song selections while I just fiddle with my skirt.

Honestly, these uniforms are so awesome. The bell then rings and Michaela, Rose and I leave for lunch. Then, a tight hand grabs my wrist. I spin around to see Ryder. "Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

"What's happened to you?" He said with a frown. I roll my eyes.

Great. I bet Jake made Ryder come and talk to me.

"I got a makeover, okay?" I said and I yank my wrist out of his grip. I spin around and I walk out the door with my head held high.

I can't believe I liked him.

When I wasn't paying attention, I bump into a hard chest.

Oh my gosh. I need to learn how to stop doing this.

I look up and I see Puck. I just smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as I get up.

"Nothing much," he said and he walks with me to the cafeteria.

"Has Jake got you to talk to me as well?" I ask.

"No. I was going back to the choir room, but I guess I owe you for bumping into you. How about I buy you something from the vending machine?" He asks as he gets his money out of his pocket.

"You don't owe me. Actually, you are the third person I've bumped into this year already."

"Well, I'm not going to argue about it. I owe you."

"Okay. Well, what are you doing after school?" I ask and I look up at him.

"Just cleaning some pools around the area."

"Sounds fun *note the sarcasm*. Well, I guess I will see you around," I said as we high five. I then enter the cafeteria. I grab a tray and I get in line. "Hey Millie. How has your day been so far?" I ask with a smile.

"It's been good. I can see you're a cheerleader now. That's cool," she said with a smile. "Just remember who your real friends are." I nod as I wave goodbye to her. I turn around and I see two possible tables I can go to: the cheerleaders and jocks table or the Glee Club table.