Chapter 41: Goodbye

"Good morning everyone," Mr Shue said in Glee Club. "Everyone, look at your seniors because they're leaving at the end of the year, which is our next assignment for this week." He gets a whiteboard marker and he writes 'goodbye' on the board.

"Today, your assignment is goodbye. You all have to sing a song. The seniors singing goodbye to everyone, and everyone else singing a song to the seniors," Finn said. "Seniors, you're performing tomorrow. So, choose a song to perform. Everyone else, you'll be performing the day after." We all nod.

"I've already got song ideas," I said to Rose and Michaela. They smile at me.

"Okay. Talk to your groups and figure out what songs you can sing," Finn said. I run over to our little group.

"I have the perfect song for this. It's a bit upbeat which would make them want to dance along to it," I said with a big smile.

"Great girl. What is it?" Unique said and I whisper it into her ear. "That's a great song. We need to perform it."

Kitty said, "Wait. I'm sure that whatever she picks, will be horrible. Now, I have a song that will..."

"No. I think we should do Emily's song," Marley said. I smile at her.

She isn't that bad...I guess...

"Fine, we'll do a vote," Kitty said.

"Fine. People who want to do Kitty's song, raise your hand," I said. Kitty's hand is the only one up. "People who want to do my song, raise your hand." Everyone's hand (except Kitty's) are up. "Then it's official. We're going to do the song that I picked." Kitty looks so mad now. Instead of storming out, she just siys there with her arms crossed. The bell rings. "Okay everyone. Here's the sheet music," I said as I hand them out to everyone before they leave the choir room. I sigh when Kitty doesn't grab one.

"Emily, you better watch your back because you just made this girl angry," Kitty said and she storms out of the room.

"Great. Cant wait," I said sarcastically.

"Hey babe. Come on, we need to get to Science," Ryder said and he grabs my hand. I smile at him.

"Alright, alright. I'm going," I said and we walk out of the room with Ryder.

He seems like he is in a rush today.

"What's the rush?"

"We just need to get there in time," he said as he walks faster. I look down the hallway and I see a familiar face. Someone that I didn't want to see again. I stop in my tracks. Ryder realises. "Come on. We have to go," he said.

"Ryder, why is Justin still at this school?" I said as I point at Justin who spots me and starts walking towards me. I pull Ryder down the hallway and into the Auditorium. We hear footsteps walking by the Auditorium. "Come on, I know where we can hide," I said as I pull Ryder over to the stage. We go up the stairs and we find ourselves at the top of the Auditorium. The door to the Auditorium opens. Justin walks in and he tries to find me. He looks around, but he can't find me. He then exits the Auditorium. I hug Ryder.

"It's okay Em. He's gone now," he said, comforting me.

"Why is he still here?" I ask.

"I don't know, but lets go and talk to Principal Figgins," Ryder said. I nod and he helps me stand up. We walk out of the Auditorium and into Principal Figgins' office.

"What can I help you with?" He said.

"You need to suspend someone," Ryder said. He looks at us confused.

"Who?"

"Justin Cobra," I said and I take a seat.

"What did he do?"