Smosh

People in this react chapter:

🎶Bands and singers 🎶
* The Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr)
*France Gall
*The Monkees (Mike Nesmith, Mick Dolenz, Peter Tork and Davy Jones)
*Cilla Black

💁 Beatle wife/girls 💁
*Jane Asher
*Cynthia Lennon

👱 Models 👱
*Twiggy
*Bridgitte Bardot

1st video: Food Battle X

John Lennon of The Beatles: *smiles* It's Smosh!

Micky Dolenz of The Monkees: *smiles like a five year old and claps his hands* I so love these guys! And this is the current food battle!

Paul McCartney of The Beatles: *points at the computer monitor* Is that Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla? If so, this must be smosh. John's favorite YouTubers.

Davy Jones of The Monkees: I have no idea why Micky loves these blokes.

George Harrison of The Beatles: Food Battle X huh? *looks at me* Is this a food eating contest?

Jane Asher: Wha? What is happening?

Ringo Starr of The Beatles: *looks confused* Why are they in that dude's house like what?

Cilla Black: *giggles at the part where Ian was "drinking" his doughnut as if it's a wine*

Twiggy: ( When the doughnut peed on Ian's face) *laughs* Well here goes your request! *laughs again*

Peter Tork of The Monkees: *laughs* Oh man a track hurdle?!?! *laughs some more* It's not even that tall of course you can job to that! It's food! *laughs*

France Gall: *stares at Anthony in a romantic way* He looks cute. *looks at me* What's his name?

Mike Nesmith of The Monkees: This. Is. Nonsense guys..... But strange enough, I like it *smiles a bit*.

Brigitte Bardot: *laughs at the part where a girl in a bikini slap them in the face and let them wear a bikini top* Me whenever a person tries to insult me. *laughs*

Cynthia Lennon: *points at the monitor* Smosh, right? John's fave YouTubers? At first, I dunno why my husband like these dim wits, but now I know why *giggles*

Towards the end of the video....

John Lennon of The Beatles: *laughing like crazy* I don't care if I watched this food battle a million times now but still I find it funny!

Micky Dolenz of The Monkees: *laughs* The house just burned down! Like it's the third time that it happened! *laughs* These guys are classic.

Paul McCartney of The Beatles: *giggles* "Why the hell did I agree with this?" That reporter should think twice before he agrees on what Anthony's gonna do next after he wins *laughs*

Davy Jones of The Monkees: *laughs* No wonder why Micky loves them! *laughs some more*

George Harrison of The Beatles: *looks angry* THEY SHOULD EAT IT! NOT BY MAKING IT AS A SIDE TRACK OR ANYTHING! GOSH IT'S A WASTE!