Shelter (Best of 2017)

(This was requested by @eunhyejeon097 back then. And since it was  trending on Youtube back then, I decided to make a react chapter of this. And I know it was trending back in 2016, I find it as the best thing I've discovered this year so yeah. Hope you guys loved it. And the picture above is  Pattie Boyd's sister, Jenny Boyd. 😘😊💞☮

                                                                                                                                                                            ~Jullie)

People in this react chapter:

🎶Bands and singers 🎶

*The Rolling Stones (Kieth Richards, Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts, Brian Jones, Bill Wyman and Ian Stewart)
*The Beach Boys (Brian, Dennis, and Carl Wilson, cousin Mike Love, and Al Jardine)
*Cilla Black
*Elvis Presley

💁Beatle wife/girl 💁

*Dot Rhode
*Olivia Harrison

👱Models 👱

*Penelope Tree
*Jenny Boyd

Title of the video to react: Shelter

Kieth Richards of The Rolling Stones: *looks confused* Why is she in water?

Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys: Oh thank goodness it has English sub titles. I can totally understand a word she was saying. *smiles*

Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones: This is an anime show?

Cilla Black: I like her hairdo though. Also her hair color. She looks so cute.

Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys: Is she alone?

Elvis Presley: " It doesn't bother me at all ". Really? Cause being alone sometimes bothers me.

Carl Wilson of The Beach Boys: *wide eyes* She hasn't got any messages for 2539 days?!? Oh my gosh!

Charlie Watts of The Rolling Stones: *reads the title* "Shelter". I wonder what's this all about.

Mike Love of The Beach Boys: *when the song started to play* Oh wow. I love the tune.

Dot Rhode: I thought this was some kind of show that kids are watching nowadays.

Brian Jones of The Rolling Stones: Oh wow. Did the scenery just change by her?!? Wow...

Penelope Tree: Now that's what I call "groovy". *smiles*

Al Jardine of The Beach Boys: How did she do that though?

Jenny Boyd: Oh she changes the scenery by drawing something on that tablet thingy! That's so cool!

Bill Wyman of The Rolling Stones: She can make her own world by that thing she's using? Neat!

Ian Stewart of The Rolling Stone: I thought the song's in Japanese. But it's a good thing it's in English. Love the lyrics though and the beat is so futuristic! *smiles*

Kieth Richards of The Rolling Stones: The scenery she's making is so beautiful.

Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys: Is she the only human being there? Cause it looks like it.

Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones: I wonder if she feels lonely there?

Cilla Black: She looks so happy with the world she lives and makes.