1K Reads?!? :O

John Lennon of The Beatles: Hi this is John Lennon from The Beatles and we have some special announcement for you all! *smiles*

Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones: *jumps up behind John* This book has been reached 1K reads! *smiles*

Micky Dolenz of The Monkees: Our beloved author was pretty busy with school and stuff lately and when she opened her Wattpad account a few weeks ago and saw that "The 60's React" have been reached 1K reads, she was super shocked and immediately posted it on her Facebook!

David Bowie: *laughs* Yeah. He's telling the truth.

Nancy Sinatra: So what me and the other reactors are trying to say is... Thank you *smiles*

France Gall: Merci Beaucoup *smiles*

Bridget Bardot: Merci. Thank you *smiles*

Paul McCartney of The Beatles: Thank you for reading this book and for your patience. We all know that our author is very busy with life but she's trying her very best to make a chapter to satisfy her dear readers.

Jimi Hendrix: So stay tune for more updates and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! *smiles*

Charlie Watt from The Rolling Stones: This really means to me, the co-reactors and to of course, the author.

Elvis Presley: Bye! *waves, blows a kiss at you and smiles*