Death Note

(Finally, the long wait is over! I'm back from writing, baby! Sorry to keep you waiting, guys. I'm really busy with College. I'll do all your requested reactions soon. But first, I'll let you show the anime that made me fall in love for several months now. It's just-
Okay I won't gonna spoil anything. Hope you guys like it! And I'm writing this story at 1:23 am.uwu
                                                    ~ Jullie )

People in this react chapter:

🎶 Bands and Singers 🎶

*The Monkees (Mike Nesmith, Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork and Davy Jones)
*The Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr)
*Nancy Sinatra
*Donovan

💁 Beatle Wife/Girls 💁

*Maureen Starkey
*Pattie Boyd

👱 Models 👱
*Brigitte Bardot
*Twiggy

Video to react: Death Note episode one- Rebirth

Me: Okay so... WE'RE BACK, BABY!

John Lennon from The Beatles: Yes finally! I miss doing some reacts here, to be honest. College kept you really busy, huh Jules?

Me: Yeah it sure is. Anyways, we're gonna react to something that I really love from last year.

Micky Dolenz from The Monkees: Something that you really love from last year? Hmm...

Twiggy: It's the Bohemian Rhapsody movie, right?

Me: Oh I love that movie so much and I did enjoy my time watching it but nah that's not the one *smiles*

Davy Jones from The Monkees: If it wasn't the Bohemian Rhapsody movie then-

Brigitte Bardot: Oh gosh

Paul McCartney from The Beatles: Is this what I think it is *smirks*?

Maureen Starkey: I think I know what this is *laughs*

George Harrison from The Beatles: *chuckles* I honestly love that anime. Quite a unique story line and plot.

Nancy Sinatra: Ooooohhhh Jullie, as much as I love that anime you watched, I'm excited to watch it back again today.

Patty Boyd: For the record, I love that apple loving Shinigami name Ryuk *laughs*

Donovan: Oh this is gonna be so fun. We've all watched this last summer *smiles*

Peter Tork from The Monkees: I'm so excited to watch episode one again! Thanks for introducing us that show though. *smiles*

Ringo Starr from The Beatles: Okay let's start watching it!

While watching the video...

John Lennon from The Beatles: Oooooh their opening theme song is so good I swear!

Micky Dolenz from The Monkees: *hums to the theme song*

Donovan: This show may be old but it's a classic.