BTS (K-pop Boy Band)

(Dedicated and requested to my other BFF from school name kookie013 and the picture above is Brian Hyland himself. The same singer who sang "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" Have a nice day peeps! :D

P. S: kookie013 will be the also be a part in this react chapter. And there will be a surprise as well. 😉
~Jullie)

People in this react chapter:

🎶Bands and Singers 🎶:

* The Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr)
*The Rolling Stones (Kieth Richards, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Charlie Watts)
* Brian Hyland
*Elvis Presley

💁Beatle Wife/ Girl 💁

*Dot Rhone
*Barbara Starkey

👱Models👱

*Penelope Tree
*Jenny Boyd

🐑 Special Guest 🐑
* Anne (aka kookie013 )

1st video: No More Dream ( Debut Song)

Anne (aka kookie013): *screams in a fan girl way* MY SENPAIS! IT'S BTS!!! OMG JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

John Lennon of The Beatles: *looks at the video closely* What?

Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones: What are they trying to say?

Penelope Tree: *grooves to the music* Catchy though

Brian Hyland: That's some groovy dance moves they have. Like really everything's perfect here. *smiles*

Kieth Richards of The Rolling Stones: To be honest with you, I don't understand a single word they were saying but... I kinda like it. What genre of music is this?

Elvis Presley: Oh is this K-pop? Interesting *smiles*

Paul McCartney of The Beatles: *looks at the background to which the garbage bins (I think) are on fire* Um... Where's the fireman when you need them? And there like a bit close to the house! Well that's odd. And... ARE THEY WEARING EYE LINER?!? OH MY GOSH!!

Jenny Boyd: *Stares at the computer monitor: They have the same faces. I can't distinguish any of them. *looks at the camera* And I'm not offending anyone here. It's just my own opinion.

Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones: Is this song about money? Cause that's all I understand.

Barbara Starkey: I like their choreography to be honest.

Dot Rhone: *looks at V in the video dreamily* Is he taken?

Yes

Dot Rhode: To whom?

To me *laughs*

Dot Rhode: *laughs also* Funny!

Charlie Watt of The Rolling Stones: Is this the K-pop band called "BTS" that people are listening about nowadays? I didn't expect that. There good.