Fifth Harmony

(Requested by  @RandomPerson0100 and the picture above is popular 60's British Model name Lesley Hornby a.k.a Twiggy. Enjoy the chapter though  😉💞

                                                                                                                                                                                 ~ Jullie)

People in this react chapter:

🎶Bands and Singers  🎶

*The Kinks (Ray Davies, Dave Davis, Pete Quaife and Mick Avory)
*The Carpenters (Karen and Richard Carpenter)
*Francoise Hardy
*Jacques Dutronc

💁‍Beatle Wife/ Girl 💁
*Linda McCartney
*Barbara Harrison

👱‍ Models 👱
*Brigitte Bardot
*Twiggy

1st Video: Worth It (2015)

Ray Davies of The Kinks: Okay... I kinda like the beat.

Karen Carpenter of The Carpenters: These girls look sassy. I mean, look at them walk! *smiles*

Dave Davis of The Kinks: Their dance moves though.

Richard Carpenter of The Carpenters: They look pretty actually.

Francoise Hardy: Well at least the lyrics of the song is not that suspicious, right? I mean, I haven't heard a single curse word here. That's good.

Pete Quaife of The Kinks: And at least these girls didn't twerk cause if they did, I'm out.

Linda McCartney: I don't understand the meaning of the lyrics at all. But good music though.

Brigitte Bardot: Correct me if I'm wrong but is this song about that you need to sacrifice on doing you job so that you'll have something worth it in return? I mean, these girls dressed up as business women and all. Is this the message of the song?

Wow Brigitte. You totally get the message of the song. How the hell did you find it out?

Brigitte Bardot: *wide eyes and smiles* Oh wow I didn't expect that. *laughs* I don't know. I think I'm just lucky today. *winks*

Jacques Dutronc: *bops his head to the music* Catchy though. This made me wanna dance. I hope my wife is here to dance with me though *smiles*

Mick Avory of The Kinks: *hums to the music*

Twiggy: *kinda grooves to the music*

Barbara Harrison: These girls can totally dance. Like really.

When the song ends...

Ray Davies of The Kinks: Oh wow. I didn't expect that I would love the song.

Karen Carpenter of The Carpenters: I can't believe that I would love it! It's quite the opposite to what I'm expecting it to be.

Dave Davis of The Kinks: I really love the beat of this song. It's so unique.

Richard Carpenter of The Carpenters: Are there more of these? Cause I'm starting to like them. And I can tell that my sister's starting to like them. At least they're quite different from other singers of this era.