Gay Fanfiction

(Requested by weed4classicrock and the picture above is popular French - singer France Gall. Happy reading! 😉😉 #MadeInFrance🗼

Oh and another thing, in this chapter, they will have one partner in reading the fanfiction. So yeah. *evil laugh*

Yeah you can say that I'm a sadist XD

~Jullie)

People in this react chapter:

🎶Bands and Singers. 🎶

*The Beatles ( John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr)
*The Monkees ( Micky Dolenz, Mike Nesmith, Davy Jones and Peter Tork)
*France Gall
*Serge Gainsbourg

💁Beatle wife/girl💁

*Cynthia Lennon
*Jane Asher

👱Models 👱

*Brigitte Bardot
*Twiggy

Okay guys today were not gonna react to a video *smirks*

John Lennon of The Beatles: *smiles sarcastically* Oh great. What are we gonna do then, Jullie?

Micky Dolenz of The Monkees: *looks terrified* Um... Why are you smirking?

Paul McCartney of The Beatles: You know what Jullie? I love you but your smirk can scare the living s**t out of someone. No jokes it can scare someone.

Mike Nesmith of The Monkees: *closes his eyes and sighs* Please don't make us react to something traumatizing.... Just please don't...

We're gonna read "something" here in my Tumblr account. It's very interesting. *smirks* (If anyone is interested in following me on Tumblr, my account name is daytripper101. *winks*)

George Harrison of The Beatles: *wide eyes* BUT WE'VE JUST REACTED TO THAT BTS THINGY! CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE US A BREAK?!?!

Shush George. Someone requested this that The Beatles and The Monkees should react to this "interesting" thing. Don't worry I'll treat you with a Cheeseburger and some Jelly Babies after this react.

George Harrison of The Beatles: *sighs in defeat* Fine then. You've just bribe me with food so okay.

Davy Jones of The Monkees: *shrugs* Should I be scared or excited. Because of that f**king smirk plastering in your face.

Ringo Starr of The Beatles: What's that "something" that you wanted us to read on?

Peter Tork of The Monkees: *turns pale* I have a bad feeling for this....

But you'll be not reading it alone though. You'll be reading with a partner. I've just picked one for you and he/she will come in to the react corner.

France Gall: I wonder who will be my partner...

Serge Gainsbourg: *comes in to the react corner and sits right next to France* Bonjour Isabelle-je veux dire Francie (it means "I mean" in French since Serge and France are French speakers) *smiles*