Nicki Minaj

(Requested by  sirdukee   and the picture above is the famous band who composed the famous song "The House Of The Rising Sun", the same song where my Dad sings when he's drunk as f**k, The Animals. Happy Reading! 😉😉😉😄 And sorry if I published it  really late because I'm always busy with thing and I always procrastinate. But at least I've FINALLY published it. Anyways, enjoy! 😘😊

~Jullie)

People in this react chapter:

🎶 Bands and Singers 🎶

*The Who (Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle and Keith Moon)
*Jimi Hendrix
*Paul Anka

💁Beatle Wife/ Girl 💁

*Maureen Starkey
*Pattie Boyd

👱Models 👱

*Jenny Boyd
*Penelope Tree

🎸 Special Guest 🎸

*The Animals ( Eric Burdon , Chas Chandler, Alan Price , John Steel , Hilton Valentine ,Steve Grant ,Steve Gregory and Zoot Money )

1st video: Super Bass (2011)

Rodger Daltrey of The Who: *has a weird look plastering in his face when the video has started* All I see is pink... With an ice sculpture of a motorcycle...?

Jimi Hendrix: Mother f**king rapper girl with a Cruella De Vil hair style, slightly thick makeup and why the mother f**ker is she rapping so fast I have no idea on what the f**k she is saying.

Maureen Starkey: *looks uncomfortable* I hate rap music.

Eric Burdon of The Animals: This is plain weird.

Paul Anka: *sighs* So much cuss words in this music video.

Pete Townshend of The Who: *closes his eyes* What is happening to music right now?!?! AAAAHHH!!!

Jenny Boyd: Is it just me or is this music catchy despite that I hate rap music so much?

Chas Chandler of The Animals: *groans* THERE ARE A LOT OF SKIMPY CLOTHES IN THIS VIDEO LIKE WHAT THE F**K?!?! I'M SO UNCOMFORTABLE RIGHT NOW!!!

Pattie Boyd : This.... Is a nightmare.

Penelope Tree: *wide eyes* And what is she doing to that poor lad?!?! Seduce him?!?! The f**k is going on?!?

John Entwistle of The Who: I don't understand the song very well. And what the f**k is a " Super Bass" ?!?! Is it something that I don't want to know?!?!

Alan Price of The Animals: (When Nicki and her backup dancers started to dance) *wide eyes* Pink hair and... What the f**k are they her clones? They all look a lot like her with that hair do and skimpy clothes.

Keith Moon of The Who: *sighs* Their choreography.... It's so... *covers his eyes with his hands* I don't want to see more of this s**t.... I'm already suffering.

When they reached the pool scene...

John Steel of The Animals: Um.... *looks very uncomfortable*

Hilton Valentine of The Animals: Is she the only girl in this pool scene? The f**k?!?!

Steve Grant of The Animals: *with wide eyes* The water in the swimming pool is pink. IT'S FREAKING PINK!! OH MY GOSH!!