Panda Cheese Commercial

(I've seen this quite a while now but I still find this funny. *giggles* And I might gonna use the questions from the original one from The Fine Bros. Of YouTube but I'll have my own questions as well. And that's the picture of Buddy Holly ///Above Pic/// 😉😉😉
~Jullie)

People in this React Chapter:

🎶Bands and Singers 🎶
*The Who (Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle and Keith Moon)
*Buddy Holly
*Sonny and Cher (Sonny Bono and Cher)
*Peter and Gordon (Peter Asher and Gordon Waller)

💁Beatle wife/girl 💁
*Maureen Starkey
*Pattie Boyd

👱Models 👱
*Penelope Tree
*Jenny Boyd

1st video: Office breakdown

Kieth Moon of The Who: *stares at the monitor*

Sonny Bono: What's going on?

Peter Asher: It's just a normal offi- (When the panda suddenly pops out of nowhere and the song "True Love Ways" plays in the background) *wide eyes* Creepy....

Cher: Is this panda possessed or something?

Buddy Holly: Hey! *smiles* Their using my song "True Love Ways" ! Well that was flattering.

Gordon Waller: *making cute* awwwe it's a cute little panda!

When the panda throws the man's computer monitor away and breaks the computer keyboard....

Pattie Boyd: *shock face* Well that was shocking!

Roger Daltrey of The Who: This panda's evil I swear!

Maureen Starkey: *Too stunned to react*

towards the end of the vid....

Jenny Boyd: *reads the message of the vid* "Never Say No To Panda" *looks confused* What?!?

Pete Townshend of The Who: I thought panda's are nonviolent but why.......?

Penelope Tree: Panda's are cute but now.... *looks at the monitor and cringes* The world is cruel to me.

John Entwistle of The Who: The old man was like *serious face* That's what you get for not saying yes to the panda. *laughs*

2nd video: At The Hospital

Kieth Moon of The Who: Now were at the bloody hospital. I hope the panda's not there.

Sonny Bono: (When the man said no to the panda cheese) *shakes his head in fast way* No no no! Don't say n- (Panda came out of nowhere again and the music pops out again) Oh dear.

Peter Asher: *wide eyes* What's the panda gonna do now?

Cher: I have a bad feeling that this panda will do something cheeky. He's a bad panda.