l

'just my luck', yoongi thought and rested his back against the cold metal wall behind him.

he can feel that jimin is moving around, probably trying to figure out how to get out, and he just remained motionless because well, he's tired.

not only is he tired, he's pissed off too.

instead of spending the rest of his day at home, hibernating or eating,

he's stuck in an elevator

with an annoying and weird af neighbor.

"yoongi, are you there?" he heard him call out, but he remained quiet and just rolled his eyes.

"i-i'm afraid of the dark..."

'what do you want me to do then, hug you?' yoongi thought and unconsciously yawned.

"yoongi!" jimin cried out when he heard the yawn. he fumbled around for his phone and fished it out from his pocket and opened the flashlight and pointed it at the direction where the yawn came from.

yoongi let out a pissed groan as the blinding light hit his eyes, he used both his hands to block it away.

'my fucking eyes' he thought and mentally killed his neighbor in his head.

"can you fucking put that thing down and don't point it at me, asshole." yoongi said.

jimin pointed it under his chin, causing most of his face to be seen in the dark. he saw yoongi glaring at him but he still gave him a smile.

"hyung!" he mused.

'i would rather die than be here with this fucking weirdo', yoongi said and turned away.

"we're stuck." jimin pouted and looked around the elevator.

yoongi can't help but roll his eyes.

'no shit sherlock', he wanted to reply but decided to ignore him.

he wouldn't want to waste his energy at someone like him.

"when are we going to get out?" jimin asked to no one in particular.

'how would i know', yoongi can't help but make side comments in his mind.

'jiminie-pabo', he grinned and looked at his neighbor.

"jimin?"

"ne, hyung?"

yoongi smirked.

"jiminie-pabo..."

×××

go read my bts chatroom! check it out in my profile!

xoxo nikki