t

the next day, yoongi woke up to the sound of his phone having a spazzing fit. he forgot to put it to airplane mode last night because of what happened yesterday.

yesterday...

he shook his head and lazily swiped the screen and put his phone against his ear.

"who the fuck are you and why are you calling at such an ungodly hour?" was his welcoming message to whoever was calling.

"you and your filthy mouth, yoongs, i swear." yoongi rolled his eyes at the caller. of course, it would be his super cheerful coworker, jung hoseok.

"and excuse you, who on earth would call 12 noon an ungodly hour?!" hoseok chuckled on the other line. yoongi looked at the wall clock just across his room and proved hoseok's words right. it's already noon, and yet he just woke up.

"if you don't have anything to say, im going to hang up no--"

"actually i have something to say, hyung."

"then spit it out, horse."

"grouchy much?" hoseok teased.

"im hanging up now."

"wait yoongs do--"

yoongi tossed his phone on his pillow and did his usual routine: shower, dress, eat, lazy around, hibernate.

meanwhile, in jimin's unit...

"i dont want to go on a double date with someone i dont know, tae!" jimin shouted at the closed door of his bathroom.

he locked himself inside the bathroom because taehyung was forcing him to go on a double date with him. well, not tae with jimin. tae has a date who will be bringing a friend with him, so itll be like a double date, just that jimin's would be like a blind date too.

jimin has dated a few guys back in busan, but those are just because of the stupid dares of his friends, one of them is kim taehyung. but he didnt really take it seriously because well, it's just not for him.

"but hoseokie said that his friend is nice! he's good-looking too!" tae said from the other side of the door, trying to persuade his friend into going.

"of course he will say he's nice. he's his friend." jimin said with a roll of his eyes. 'sometimes, tae could be so dense', he thought.

"please, jimiiiiiiin~"

"nope."

"jebaaaaaaaaaal~"

"nuh-uh"

"pwitty pweaseeeeeeee~"

"you know your aegyo doesnt work on me, kim taehyung."

"then fine. guess i'll tell yoongi-hyung how you watch him inside his unit through the peep--"

jimin opened the door quickly and held his friend's shoulders and shot him a glare.

"dont you dare, tae."

"oh i will, jimin."

"seriously?! all this for a double date?"

"you said it yourself. want things to come to this all for a date?"

jimin puffed out his cheeks. "araso."

"yay! youre going to enjoy so much tonight!" tae jumped around and hugged his friend.

"now go on and choose an outfit."

jimin stared at his friend as if he's an unknown creature. "now? already?!"

tae nodded happily and pushed jimin to his room and locked the door from the outside.

"wear something provocative, if you must!" he heard taehyung yell from the living room and he cant help but gag.

"im a guy for pete's sake, kim taehyung."

"whatever. just wear something that would make you a hundred times hotter then."

and now we go back to yoongi's unit...

"how the fuck did you get in, jung fucking hoseok?!"

yoongi just got out of the bathroom after peeing and saw hoseok, sitting on his couch with a smug smile on his face. he doesnt remember giving him a spare key or anything, so how did he get in?

"my friend taught me how to pick locks. cool, huh?"

"should i expect you here in random times then?" yoongi said lazily and slumped back down on his spot on the couch. he's watching reruns of walking dead because he has nothing else to do.

"maybe. anyways, why did you hang up on me earlier?" hoseok asked.

"gosh, let's see." yoongi said in a girly tone and faced hoseok.

"first", he pointed at his point finger, "you piss the hell out of me."

"second", he pointed at his middle finger, "you woke me up."

"and third,

i hate you."

hoseok seems unfazed with what he said and just shrugged. "oh okay."

yoongi rolled his eyes and turned back to the tv.

after a few minutes, the tv went black and turned off. yoongi groaned, thinking that it's a brown out when he saw that his lights in his kitchen were on.

hoseok whistled and got his attention and waved the thing he's holding.

'he has my fucking remote control', yoongi thought as hobi looked at him with a smirk.

"do you wanna die?" yoongi glared at him. hobi just laughed and placed the remote control where yoongi wouldn't be able to get it.

on top of the bookshelf.

yoongi groaned and slumped back, showing defeat. hoseok whooped and started pulling at yoongi's arms.

"what do you want, horseok?"

"dress up. leggo do something fun."

"fuck no."

"fuck yes."

"it's a fucking no, jung hoseok. now get out of my unit."

"who am i, jungkook? who would follow all your orders even though theyre all nonsense?" yoongi smirked at the mention of jungkook.

jungkook is one of their new coworkers, he's a fresh graduate and got recruited by their company. jungkook adores yoongi so much so he is always tailing him. yoongi barks out orders for him to do and he obliges, too blinded by his love for his hyung that he didnt realize he's just using him.

"not my fault he's head over heels for me." yoongi said arrogantly.

"get up."

"still not going."

"i'll buy you that kumamon plushie downtown."

yoongi immediately got on his feet and headed to his room. "why didnt you say that earlier? couldve saved us from wasting our saliva, you horse."

hoseok cant help but laugh loud at that. yoongi loves kumamon so much.

×××

no yoonmin and kinds confusing, but i hope it's okay! the yoonmin will be on the next chap oya

this one is so long lol hahaha

read my bts chatroom love u

bye

xoxo nikki