r

after a few minutes of talking to the concierge about not letting hoseok up to his unit, yoongi and hoseok are on their way to who knows where.

yoongi walked up to the concierge. "may i ask who let this guy to go up to my unit?" he asked the girl there and she pointed at the girk beside her.

"next time, tell everyone to not let this guy go up. jung hoseok, 24, from gwangju. remember the name, the information, especially the face. it's not that hard to remember the face because he looks like a horse..."

"hey!"

"just do anything to not let him up. tie him up, lock him up, kill him, do everything." yoongi continued, not paying attention to hoseok's complaints.

"may i ask why, mr. min?"

"he disturbs me and he's an annoyance."

"rude"

'it's a surprise', hoseok would say whenever he asks. he got tired asking so he just let it be.

the cab they are riding in stopped in front of a cafe named 'espresso love' and hoseok paid for the fare and they both got out and entered the place.

"seriously hoseok, what are we doing here?"

hoseok grinned at him and patted his shoulder. "we're here for a double date."

yoongi thought that he became deaf for a moment so he told him to repeat it again and when he heard the same thing, he knows that he's doomed.

"you fucking know that i dont do dates, you horseface." yoongi spat venomously at his friend who just grinned at him.

they continued walking to the deeper part of the cafe and saw a familiar guy with brown hair waving his hand in the air. hoseok saw it and brisk walked to the guy and hugged him.

"hoseokie, you made it!"

"of course, tae."

yoongi just stood there and watched them. they pulled away and hoseok pulled yoongi's wrist for him to come closer.

"this is my coworker and friend, min yoongi. yoongs, this is kim taehyung, the one who taught me that awesome trick earlier." hoseok said.

"hi." yoongi said and extended his hand out.

taehyung has his mouth agape and when he found the right words, he spoke.

"min yoongi?"

yoongi, although confused, nodded.

taehyung grinned happily.

"so you must know park jimin then?"

yoongi raised a brow. 'he knows jimin?'

taehyung pulled up the guy sitting beside him, causing him to stand up. the guy looked up through his fringes and both boys showed complete shock on their faces.

"jimin?!"

"yoongi?!"

×××

decided that this would be it haha lol oya it's trueeee

im going to post an epilogue, i guess

do you guys want to know what happens next to yoonmin? if the ship successfully sailed or sunk?

comment what you think! if i get enough responses, i'll go make extra chaps about it!

if u guys are curious why i always update this, it's because it's only a short story and it would not look good or feel okay if i let you guys wait for such a short chap

im giving free follows on twitter btw

@minyoongiiiiii

just mention me in a tweet and i'll follow you back!

bye lol

xoxo nikki