v

'what the fuck am i doing', yoongi thought as he ran his hands repeatedly on jimin's back, comforting him.

jimin, though taken aback, just managed to smile and hugged his hyung back, wrapping his arms around yoongi's waist and snuggled closer to his neck.

"kamsahamnida, yoongi-hyung." jimin breathed out, his breath fanning yoongi's pale neck.

yoongi didn't respond and just closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

jimin felt yoongi's arms around him loosen and he pulled away

only to see his hyung asleep.

jimin giggled at the sight and this time, he pulled yoongi to him and let his head lean against the crook of his neck and jimin hugged him.

'i miss his gray hair', jimin thought as he ran his fingers through yoongi's blonde hair. it was faded mint when he moved in in the condo, then after a week, he dyed it silver gray which, in jimin's opinion, made him look a thousand times hotter than before. but now the gray faded and he became blonde.

jimin turned a bit so he could see the sleeping face of his hyung. he had seen him asleep before. he was on his way to his unit when he saw a gray haired guy in the lobby sleeping, and when he walked closer, it was yoongi.

'it's so cute how he can fall asleep almost everywhere', jimin smiled at this and looked at yoongi.

pale face, cute nose, fairly long eyelashes, pale pink lips...

he gasped when he saw two freckles on yoongi's face, one on his nose and the other on his cheek.

'cute', he thought.

it was the first time he'd seen it, maybe it's because it's the first time he came this close to him. he can't really see it from afar, or maybe yoongi conceals it whenever he goes out.

he pulled yoongi to him against and placed his head on the crook of his neck and opened his phone.

still no signal.

he tried sending a message to kim taehyung, his friend that he brought with him last christmas, but it wasn't able to send.

taehyung is his childhood bestfriend. they used to live in busan before but taehyung's family moved to daegu, but even so, they kept in touch.

he was about to tap on a game he's about to play when he heard yoongi mumble something in his sleep. he turned but didn't wake.
jimin giggled at how cute yoongi is.

'i wonder if he sleeptalks at night', he wondered.

"ku... ku..."

'ku?', jimin tried thinking of something or someone named ku, but came up with nothing.

"ku... ma... mamon...." yoongi mumbled, still asleep.

'kumamon?', jimin thought. he had heard of this word before, he just don't know where. it sounds familiar, but he couldn't place where he heard it.

'maybe it's a food that he loves', he thought and just giggled.

a few minuted after, yoongi stirred on jimin's neck.

'god, he moves around so much', jimin mentally said. he was about to run his fingers through yoongi's hair once again when he felt something warm and wet on his neck.

'he drooled on me?' jimin thought and pulled away slightly.

what he saw next made him flush the deepest shade of red.

yoongi's tongue is sticking out at the side of his lips, a mannerism that jimin noticed, but this time

yoongi's tongue is touching jimin's collarbone.

×××

so cute hahaha

idk what to say

bye i guess

xoxo nikki