e

jimin, instead of being offended, started grinning and flapping his arms at his sides like a bird trying to fly and sat beside yoongi.

'what the fuck is he doing', yoongi thought in complete horror.

he just insulted the guy, called him stupid, and now he's grinning?

fucking crazy indeed.

"you actually talked! you spoke!" jimin looked at him as if he's the freaking sunshine, his eyes sparkling even though it's dark in the elevator.

yoongi rolled his eyes and remained still.

'of course i can talk', he mentally said to himself.

"this is amazing! tae would die to hear this!" jimin piped up and snuggled closer to the grumpy hyung. yoongi looked at him weirdly before he pushed him away.

"go away, weirdo." he spat harshly at jimin.

"ooh, third time!" jimin mused and clapped like a seal.

yoongi furrowed his brows.

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"fourth time!"

"fucking seriously, you need to get yourself admitted to an asylum."

jimin's mouth formed a small o and he started jumping around.

"that one was so long, it's raining miracles!"

suddenly, the elevator started shaking hard again, and jimin slumped back down on the floor, fear flicking on his eyes.

yoongi looked around, scared too but not as much as jimin's. he saw jimin looking terribly afraid, his whole body trembling, and what yoongi did next shocked himself too.

he grabbed jimin's wrist, pulled him to his body and hugged him.

"y-yoongi-hyung?"

"it's okay, jiminie. hyung's here..."

×××

idk where this story is headed but ye i guess whatever comes to my mind will be it

im planning on turning one of my twitter accounts into my writer account so if you wanna be updated about my stories and shit, i guess you should follow that account.

twitter: @minyoongiiiiii

xoxo nikki