o

"what's taking you so long?"

"calm your man boobs geez im coming" jimin said and went out of his room.

he decided to wear a striped shirt and black ripped jeans, his feet clad in black ankle boots. taehyung wolf-whistled at the sight of him and acted as if he's checking jimin out.

"dont look at me like that." jimin said shyly, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

"no joke, jimin. you look hot."

"yeah yeah whatever. should we go?"

tae nodded and jimin made sure to grab his phone and unit key before exiting his unit. he looked at the unit two doors away from him.

'i bet he's hibernating again', jimin thought and he unconsciously smiled.

taehyung saw him looking at the door with a smile on his face and asked him, "what are you looking at?"

jimin peeled his eyes away from the door and shook his head before linking arms with his friend and entering the elevator.

the doors of the elevator closed and suddenly, jimin remembered the events from yesterday.

the shaking of the elevator

the lights going off

him panicking

yoongi's loud yawn

yoongi being his grumpy self

jimin being his clingy self

jimin falling down

yoongi pulling him and hugging him

yoongi falling asleep

yoongi sleeptalking

yoongi's tongue touching his collarbone

both of them falling asleep

the piggyback

the awkward silence

yoongi kissing his cheek...

jimin immediately flushed the deepest shade of red when he remembered it and turned away so his friend would not see him blushing.

the elevator stopped and opened and they both stepped out, heading to the lobby. jimin looked around and his eyes caught sight of a very familiar mop of hair by the concierge.

he smiled to himself. he was about to approach him when he saw that he's not alone.

yoongi's by the concierge with a guy taller than him, and this guy has his arm around yoongi's shoulder.

jimin could hear something break, he's just not sure if it's he's world or heart that's breaking.

but one thing's for sure

one of the two is breaking.

×××

still no yoonmin :( next chap maybe

im not sure if the next one will be the last one. what do u guys think?

xoxo nikki