author's note, please read!

(comment here if you're reading this right now lmao i wanna know if there are still some readers left who decided to check out what this is)

okay so

idk how to start this but i know that some of y'all have seen my posts on my message board about deleting my wattpad soon and about looking for co-owners of my account.

so first of all

YES. i was and i'm still thinking of deleting wattpad soon. i know ive said before that i'll be back to write again, but nowadays, ive been thinking of writing again but i'll be on ao3 from now on, to be able to reach a bigger audience.

and second, YES, i am looking for a co-owner/s for this account. after thinking it through, i realized that i cant really let go of this account and get rid of my stories (cringey and bad but they're part of my growth as a writer) so i want to like get someone who's willing to keep my account running and write stories to keep this account alive. of course i'll still have access to the account and i'll be going here from time to time, but i wont be here to continue writing for wattpad anymore.

i came here to apologize for not keeping my word after my hiatus. the past few months have been very eventful and stressful for me since i'll be in college soon and everyone's pressuring me into fixing my papers for the entrance exams and alongside with that i am a staff of two exhibits (BTS hyungline and Japanese art exhibit) here in my country (Philippines) so im trying to accomplish as much as i can with my free time. i am still writing, dont worry, and i know i have tons of unfinished stories here but if i am planning to continue them soon, i'll probably publish or put in on ao3 so if y'all are interested, let me know :)

for the co-owner thingy, if you want to try and/or you're interested or you know anyone, please do check my message board for the requirements/qualifications that i put up. you can drop me a message here or anywhere in my twitter accounts that are linked with my account (@fuckedbyoongi and @fuckedbyoonmin) and say that you're interested in the position and i'll give you a set of questions that you need to answer. i seriously prefer if you're a writer especially because i'll be expecting the co-owner to write stories and publish it here (of course, with my permission) but if you're a reader, convince and impress me with your answers :)

that's all and i hope to talk to y'all soon! if you have twitter, you can say hi to me and say you're a reader from wattpad and i'll follow you back!

nikki.

p.s. all my stories will undergo intense editing and i will get rid of the cringey romanized korean, i'm so sorry! i was so stupid and dumb to even include such things ugh :(

p.p.s. i'll change the book covers as a final gift for y'all so watch out for that too!