e p i l o g u e

hoseok, bewildered, looked at the two of them. "you guys know each other?"

jimin quickly nodded and turned to taehyung, his brow raised. tae smiled innocently at him.

"he's my neighbor, of course i know him." yoongi said to hoseok and sat on the closest chair.

"that's my seat, yoongs." hobi complained as he tried pushing the older off of the chair.

"if it's yours, why doesnt it have your name? or even a label that says 'hey, im hoseok's'." yoongi mocked. taehyung watched, obviously amused at the bickering in front of him.

meanwhile, jimin...

jimin doesn't know what to feel. the hoseok guy is the guy with yoongi earlier in the condo. what are they? are they an item?

so if this is a double date, it'll be him and taehyung and yoongi and hoseok?

jimin bit his lip and pretended to be fascinated at the condiments on the table.

yoongi stood up from the chair and slumped on the other one, the chair in front of jimin, and glared at hobi. the latter just stuck his tongue out.

"what are you guys getting?" taehyung said as he got up.

"mocha frappe." hoseok said and turned to yoongi.

"caramel macchiato, i guess." he said lifelessly.

"i'll have matcha." jimin said and taehyung walked away.

hoseok cant stand the awkward atmosphere so he followed tae and now, yoongi and jimin are alone in the table.

'it's so awkward', jimin thought.

'should i talk to him or ignore him?', yoongi thought.

'he looks so hot in a black shirt and ripped jeans. lord help me.', jimin mentally prayed.

'how could jimin make a simple striped shirt seem like the most fashionable clothing?!', yoongi mentally said to himself.

both boys turned to look and what do you know, their eyes met and stayed.

both of them smiled but neither looked away.

'gosh, that smile', jimin internally fanboyed.

'just look at that fucking eyesmile. how can he be cute and sexy and the same time?', yoongi wondered.

"hi."

"hi."

their smiles widened when they both spoke at the same time.

"how have you been?"

"how are you?

they grinned sheepishly at each other. second time speaking at the same time.

"you first."

"you go."

they laughed and saw how each other's eyes twinkle.

"day off?" jimin asked, trying to open a casual convo. yoongi nodded, a bit surprised that jimin knows that he's working.

"i would be hibernating right now, but hoseok dragged me here..."

"same here." jimin piped up. "taetae persuaded me."

"was he the one you're with when you were singing christmas songs at my door?" yoongi asked.