a

jimin remained still even though he wants to dance around and wreck havoc.

'i guess i could do that later', he thought.

jimin has a tiny bit of crush on yoongi. it's one of their family's traditions that if they move in into a new place, they should give food and greetings to their new neighbors. that was why even though he doesn't knew yoongi back then, he gave him a pumpkin pie.

the wind was knocked out of him when he saw yoongi at the other side of the door, his faded mint hair sticking out everywhere, his shirt and pajama bottoms disarray and wrinkled as if he just got out of a tornado. his eyes were half-open, his lips in a pout, and his back slouched, even so, he thought he's beautiful.

jimin told taehyung about yoongi, how he knocks on his door everyday and scurry away, how he waits for him in the lobby to go out of the condo, how he peeks inside his unit through the door peephole. taehyung would laugh at all these and tease him to no end, saying that jimin's head over heels over yoongi.

it still feels unrealistic that his crush, min yoongi, is right there in his arms, sleeping and all cute. jimin thought of the past things he've done to deserve this, to be in this situation. he came up with nothing and maybe thought that it's fate.

a few minutes after, jimin fell asleep with yoongi in his arms, and for jimin, it was the best thing that happened to him.

an hour or two passed, and both are still asleep. the hotel staff sent out technicians to the jammed elevator and are now opening the doors.

it opened, and the technicians saw the two boys on the floor, arms around each other. one of the technicians nudged jimin awake and he looked up to see a blinding light and several silhouettes.

"you're now safe, mister. everything's okay now." one of the technicians said and gestured to the opened doors. jimin immediately shook yoongi to wake him up.

"hyung! hyung!"

"not now, hobi... i need to fucking sleep..." yoongi said and wrapped his arms around jimin tighter.

jimin felt his heart throb at the mention of some other guy's name but he set aside his feelings first and tried waking his hyung up again.

"the doors are already opened, hyung! get up!"

yoongi slowly opened his eyes even though it's against his will. he was very very comfortable in his sleep even though he wasn't on his bed. he thought that maybe jimin really is comfortable to sleep on. it was like sleeping on warm fluffy pillows.

"up you go." jimin pulled yoongi up with him and he thanked the technicians before they stepped out of the elevator to give way to the technicians.

the elevator stopped at the fifth floor, so they still have to go up two more floors to reach their floor.

"i can't walk." yoongi complained and slumped down on the first step of the staircase in the fire exit.

jimin hurried to him and checked if he's injured or something.

"did you hurt your ankle?"

yoongi shook his head and closed his eyes.

"give me a piggyback, jiminie."

jimin, even though surprised, still obliged and stooped down so yoongi could hop on his back. he held his legs on either side of him and yoongi had his arms wrapped around his shoulders.

while going up, yoongi can't help but admire his weird neighbor.

he can feel his hard back muscles, even his biceps seem to be toned, his black hair looks fluffy and smells fruity, he's also kinda fit because he was able to carry yoongi considering that the older is taller by a few centimeters.

they arrived at the seventh floor and until they entered the floor, jimin still has yoongi clinging on his back. not that he doesn't want, it actually feels good and right. the heat radiating off of yoongi's body and his milky arms wrapped around him seem to drive him to milky way.

jimin stopped in front of yoongi's unit and placed him down on his feet. the older opened his door and jimin just shuffled on his feet, too awkward.

yoongi waited for him to say anything, but after a few minutes, nothing came.

he thought that maybe jimin is nervous or just plain awkward so he stepped closer to him

leaned closer to his ear and said

"thank you, jiminie"

and kissed his cheek before going inside his unit.

all yoongi could think of is

'what are you doing to me

park fucking jimin?!'

×××

this iz zo long haha

this shit is gonna end soon so get ready y'all

xoxo nikki