1.

Hinata peek his head past the bookshelf in the school library. For the past few days he had been 'watching' this girl in his year that caught his eye. She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Whenever Hinata would see her she'd be by herself with nothing but a book. He was of course curious as to why but the boy couldn't figure out how to approach her.

It was now time for practise and Hinata couldn't focus. Hmm, maybe I should-
"Hinata are you ready?" The small boy jumped and looked over at Daichi. "Y-yeah!" They were at the bottom of the hill just warming up by jogging to the top. "Go!" Hinata sprinted up the hill leaving Kageyama in the dust. However he forgot to stop and ended up running past a river when-

//bang//

Hinata rubbed his head and whined. "OW!" Hinata opened his eyes and looked forward at what he bumped into. You sat there on the floor rubbing your head while looked at the river. Hinata's eyes widened. Ohmygod! It'sher! Whatdoido?! Whatdoi- he looked to see what you were looking at and found a book flouting down the river.

"I-I'm sorry! Was that your-" he stopped when you rushed to get up and ran away. Hinata blinked and got up. "Hey, wait!" You didn't though. He was about to go after you when Suga showed up. "Oh, Hinata there you are!" Hinata turned to him and came down off the bridge. "Oh hey, sorry about running off. I've been out of it lately." He laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh well try not to push yourself. Come on." As he was walking away, Hinata turned to look at the book. "Umm...Suga-senpai do you mind helping me with something." He nodded and Hinata told him what he needed.

The next day, you walked into school and went to your locker. When you opened it to put your shoes in you paused. Placed on top of your school shoes was a package. You suddenly felt a chill run down your spine once you felt the same pair of eyes that have been staring at you for the past few days show up again.

Stop staring! Was what you wanted to say but as you opened your mouth, you stopped and shivered. Your heart started beating faster and faster and your throat went dry. You slammed your locker shut, earning attention from others around you which you didn't like. You quickly walked off and pushed past everyone to get to the bathroom.

You shut yourself in a cubical and stayed there for a while. The memories of your childhood came back and you cried. You heard the bell ring and you sat there for another 10 minutes so that you wouldn't bumb into anyone in the hallway. Or so you thought. You got out of the cubical and sided your face. You walked out and froze when you saw the familiar orange haired boy standing there looking at you with the package in his hand.

You gulped turned to run back in when he caught your wrist. "Wait." You panicked and tried to pull away when he shoved the package into you face. "This is for you!" You stared at him and slowly took the package. He had a blush over his cheeks and stared. "S-stop..." you mumble and he looks at you. "Did you say something?"
"Stop staring!" You yelled and covered your mouth immediately. He stared at you and you ran off. "Wait-"
"Oi! Why aren't you in class!?" Hinata froze and turned to see the vise principles before running off himself.

You ran to the back of the school and hid in a bush. You looked down at the package in your hands and slowly unwrapped it. You gasped and confusion filled you. In the package was a brand new version of the book you were reading yesterday that had fallen into the river. You saw a little note attached and read it.

I'm really sorry about knocking your book into the river yesterday so I got you another one.
BTW my name is Hinata Shouyou. I'm from class 1. Again I'm sorry.

You looked so confused. Why is he being nice to me?

Lunch came and hinata was by himself with a meat bun in his hand, sitting outside by the gym. As he was eating he was in deep though when a shadow apeared from his right. He turned and saw you there. "H-Hey-" he was interrupted when you slammed a piece of paper into his face and ran off.

Hinata was dazed and after a while looked to see what the paper said.
Thank you.
He stared at it and grinned. "How can someone be so cute?" For the rest of the day, hinata was on cloud 9 and was all smiles.

"Is it just me or it the sun brighter today?" Nishinoya asked during practise. "It's just hinata." Tsuki said and everyone turned to look at him. "Oi boke! Stop smiling like a dork!" Kageyama yelled and throw a ball at his face. "Oi! What was that for!?" Hinata whined. Kageyama just got more pissed and marched towards his but was held back by Tanaka.

"Everything alright Hinata?" Daichi asked and came up behind his son (no regrets). He nodded furiously and yelled. "I'm better than alright!" The team looked at him confused. "Then why are you so out of it?" Ennoshita asked. Hinata's grin formed again and he sighed. "I'm in love."

Hinata then skipped off towards the balls and picked one up. "Kageyama, toss to me!" Hinata threw him the ball and he set it. Everyone was amazed to see that Hinata's spikes were a lot more powerful now. "Well he might be out of it but at lease he's more energised." Nishinoya laughed and Tsuki walked off. "It's too bright."