5.

You yawned and made your way home after your teacher asked you to sort some papers. Due to the delay there wasn't really anyone else around. As you walked through the streets you saw a small girl stood at the corner. You stopped and studied her features from behind before walking up to her. "Hello." You mumbled. The girl turned around and jumped due to your awkward aura that came off as a bit scary. "H-hello!"

Hmm. She's timid like me. There was silence as you studied her face and confirmed your suspicion. "Do you happen to be Hinata Shouyou's sister?" You asked after seeing the poofy orange hair and brown eyes.

She seemed to calm down and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm his sister. Do you know him." You smiled slightly and nodded, feeling comfortable about her since she was like hinata. "Why are you out in the middle of the street by yourself? Your brother would be worried if he knew."

She scratched the back of her head and gave a nervous laugh. "I was looking for the school cause I wanna see him practise, but...I got lost."
"Well just follow me then." You said and her face lit up as she ran to keep up with you.

There was silence in the street and suddenly there was a small crash. Natsu was quick to grab hold of your hand. You were startled by the sudden contact. Even though she was a kid you couldn't help but shudder and shake.

You got to the school and walked toward the gym door and opened it. "ONII-CHAN!" Natsu yelled and ran towards her brother. "Natsu!? What are you doing her. And why are you with (y/n)-can?" Hinata asked as he looked at you and his sister. "I got lost on my way her and (y/n)-chan found me." She giggled. He looked up at you and gave a thankful smile. "Thanks (y/n) for helping her."

A blush crept on to your cheeks and you fiddled away at your fingers. "No problem. W-well I should get goin-"
"NO!" You stumbled back as you felt someone tug on your sleeve. You looked back to see natsu. "Please stay (y/n)-senpai! I want to talk to you more." You wanted to get out of here but the puppy eyes she was giving you made you think otherwise. You sighed in defeat and sat on the bench with her to keep her company and to stay occupied. You had to admit though, natsu was amazing and such fun to be around.

Every so often hinata would turn to you and his sister to see the two of you. Natsu was so energised and was talking to you about God knows what. You were constantly giggling and a blush adored your cheeks. Hinata's hair was standing on end as his heart sped up. "She's so cute." Hinata smiled and he didn't realise that natsu could hear him.

After practise was over, you all left the school grounds and went your separate ways. Once home hinata went to room and natsu followed. "You like (y/n)-senpai~" The small girl giggled and played in the doorway. Hinata turned to her and blushed. "W-what are you-"
"You called her cute!" Hinata turned white and froze. "ONII-CHAN'S IN LOVE! ONII-CHAN'S IN LOVE!" Hinata was dying an chased his little sister in a failed attempt to shut her up as he followed her into the living room. "SO WHAT IF I DO!?" Natsu stopped and grinned. "Then tell her. I'm sure she likes you back."
"I'm sure she doesn't." He sadly said and walked back to his room. Natsu blinked a few times before thinking back to what you told her.

But she told me she likes you.