2.

It was sunday and Hinata jogged through the cold evening air and panted. He decided to take a break when he came across a park bench, since he'd been at it for hours. After a while, there was a crash from around the group of trees. He got up and ran to the source. When he got there his heart started pounding in his chest.

You were there kneeling as you picked up the groceries that had fallen out of the ripped bags. He ran up to you and helped pick them up. You looked up at him and started shaken. He noticed and looked at you in the eyes. You froze and he then realised. A smile formed on his face. "You don't have to be scared of me you know."

You stared at him and calmed down a bit. "Y-you're..." you whispered and hid your face in you sweater. "H-hinata Shouyou, r-right?" Hinata's face brightened and he yelled. "You remember!" He was about to hug you but you rolled out of the way (like a boss!) and gathered all the food in you arms before speed walking off. Hinata saw a few people looking at you two and went after you. "Let me help." He said and took most of the objects from you. "Uh...I uh..." Hinata looked back at you and grinned. "I insist." He started to walk off and you sighed.

As you were walking, hinata looked at the 2 foot gap between you. Every time he tried to come a bit closer you'd move further away. "Um..." he started and saw you stiffen a bit. "I never got your name." He smiled. You turned your head slightly so you could see him. "M-my name is (y-y/n)." Hinata blinked twice and chuckled. "You stutter a lot." You stiffened and hid your face in your sweater again. Hinata noticed and jumped in front of you. He pulled the collar down so he could see your face. "I-I didn't mean it in a mean way! I think it c-cute!" He said and blushed while scratching his head.

You also formed a faint blush over your cheeks and Hinata was surprised at that happened next. You smiled a bit and gave a small giggle. "You just stuttered too." He blushed and panicked, making you laugh. As soon as you did you covered your mouth and tried to stop yourself. "Stop laughing!" He cried and you calmed down. "Sorry."

The two of you went off. You still had the 2 foot gap between you. Hinata looked at the gap and took a step closer. You stiffened and hinata expected you to move away but instead you took a step closer and looked away. Hinata smiled at your action.

You got home and let hinata in. "I'm home!" You call and down came a girl and a guy that looked like collage students. "Hey sis!" The girl cheered. She then saw hinata and ran up to him. "Who is this?!"
"This is Hinata. He goes to karasuno too." You said plainly. "Well it's nice to meet you Hinata. I'm Hiriko, (y/n) big sister. And this is Hiroshi, my boyfriend." Hiriko said and pointed to the boy behind her. "Nice to meet you too." Hinata cheered and as he was talking to Hiriko and Hiroshi they offered his to stay for dinner which he gladly excepted.

Dinner was just filled with talking and after finishing hinata offered Hiriko help with the dishes. "I'm surprised (y/n) actually decided to talk to someone for once." She said and Hinata looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"
"(Y/n) has social anxiety. She never talks to anyone other than me, our grandma and Hiroshi since she's known him since birth."
"How about your parents?" Hinata asked still trying to process the new information.

Hiriko just froze and took a heavy angry breath. "They got divorced when she was 4 and never tried to contact us after 1 year so we don't talk to them anymore. They're both remarried now. Even out grandma doesn't like them." Hinata just gulped since he felt awkward. Hiriko noticed and patted hus shoulder. "Don't look so awkward." She laughed and put away the dishes. "I'm glad (y/n)'s made a friend."

Hinata stared at the plate he was washing and turned to your sister. "Has she always been like this?" Hiriko nodded and hinata turned to her. "Hiriko-san!" She jumped at his sudden outburst and turned to him. "I promise to cure (y/n)-chan's anxiety! I'll make sure she makes lots of friends and starts to open up to other!"

After a moment of silence Hinata was pulled into a hug. "Please keep that promise." Hiriko sniffed. "I hate the fact that I can never help her." She pulled away and hinata nodded. "I promise."

A smile formed on you face since you heard everything from the stairs. You went to your room and laid on your bed. "Thank you Hinata, but I'd like to see you try and fix me."