7.

I'm a foul mouthed Brit so I put in some British English words that I'm sure others done use so here's the definitions.

NUMPTY! - a stupid person

WAZZOK! - a complete idiot...and no I'm not making up fake Harry Potter spells.

SHAG! - have sex...don't ask

BELLEND! - a twat

There was a practice match today and so you and were in the gym with the volleyball team helping Yachi and Shimizu with whatever they needed. Since Hinata had been begging you to come to his practices often you'd picked up how the game was played.

There was a break after the first set and you were giving out water to the team, since you weren't scared of them anymore, when Hinata jumped over to you. "(Y/n)! Did you see my awesome spike!? It's was like Bwaaaahhhh!" He yelled. You giggled at how cute he was. "Yeah I saw it. So keep it up so you can win." He nodded repeatedly and went back to the match.

The practice match was over and karasuno won. They were shouting and celebrating and Hinata hugged you. "(Y/n)! You're my lucky charm."
"W-what."
"Ever since you started coming to see us practice I've been scoring more points then usual!" He gleamed and you giggled at his excitement. Daichi then cleared his throat and everyone turned to him.

"Since all of you have been practicing so much lately I'd like to take you guys out somewhere." YEAH TO A GAY BAR//slapped! "So where do you guys want to go?" You an the team started discussing and idea were being thrown around when Yamaguchi mentioned that his uncle owned a bowling alley not too far that serves food too. The team settled on bowling before heading out.

After getting to the bowling alley the team got drinks and food before playing. Nishinoya was so eager to impress Shimizu that he threw the ball with all his might. He got a strike but...not in the right line. Yeah, the ball went into the next lane. The players in that lane just stood there shocked as you and the others started laughing to no end. BTW that bit with Noya is true. My cousin did the same thing.

The game resumed and all of you were laughing and then decided to play not for points but for who could do the most ridiculous throw. Everyone started kicking the ball weirdly, throwing it from under their legs, Suga slide kicked it like a boss!! Hinata, being a bit of a numpty, decided to spike the ball...it didn't go too well. Hinata sat back down after his failed attempt and the team laughed. "Honest how big of a wazzok are you?" Tsukishima cooed and poked the small boy. "Tsukishima I think you're going too far." You sighed and he just continued.

The more he made fun if him the more you got pissed off. You knew he was just joking but still you ended up snapping at his annoyance. "Oh shut up and go shag one of your toy dinosaur, you bellend!!" You said with a whole lot of sass. The team stared at you and you cover your mouth realising what you said and hinata pulled you into hug! "You've finally warmed up to us." He cheered.

Tanaka and Noya started rustling your hair and Tsukishima smirk. "OK I'll let her off." He mumbled and Suga poked at him. "Aww you're a softy." The rest of the game was spent making fun of each other and after it was over you all started playing arcade games.

Hinata decided to walk you home since it was dark and saw you off at your door step. "So did you have fun?" Hinata asked and you nodded. "Yeah! I haven't had fun like that in a long time." You smiled and hinata blushed at your cheery attitude. He said his good byes and left on his bike. You walked into your house and greeted your sister and grandma before heading to your room. When there your phone vibrated and you check to see who it was. Suga had sent you all the pictures he took at the bowling alley and arcade. You swiped through them and the last one was of hinata hugging you. You pondered over the picture for a bit when Suga sent you a text.

You 2 make a cute couple!  (*≧≦*)♡

You smiled and sighed out of pure happiness. "Thanks suga-senpai."