10.

You tapped your foot and fixed your hair every few seconds. Today was your first proper date with hinata and you were meeting him in the park. However when you were walking there hinata messaged you saying he was going to be late. You didn't really mind but...it had been 15 minutes.

Thoughts were dashing through your ming like crazy as to why he was late and about the things around you. Did something happen to hinata? Did he decided to ditch me at the last second? Wait why is that guy staring at me? Maybe I should leave. But hinata might show up! But it's been 15 minutes!

You didn't want to doubt hinata but your anxiety was getting to you. Although you were semi fine in school, the real world was different. You were a nervous wreck unless you were with your sister, grandmother or a friend. You gulped the lump forming in your throat when hinata jumped in behind you and onto the bench.

"SORRY IN LATE (Y/N)!"
"God hinata! You scared me." You looked at him and saw him out of breath and breathing heavily. "Come on let's get going!" You took hold if your hand and pulled you off with him. "Wait don't you want to catch your breath?"
"I'm fine."

You sighed knowing that he wasn't going to listen and walked next to him. "So where are we going?"
"Well-" before he finished he heard the ringing of an ice cream truck. "Do you want ice cream?" You nodded and you both ran to the truck.

"Hello there. What would your like?" The man in he truck asked. "Cherry." Hinata beamed. "P-Peach." You then added gripping hinata's hand since the man was looking at you funny. Hinata smiled and when the man turned around to get your ice cream he leaned over and whispered, "don't worry, I'm here" before kissing your cheek.

You got your ice cream and left. Hinata guided you through the streets when something came into view from over the trees. "Is that...a fairest wheel?" You asked and hinata nodded. "Yep. We're going to a fair." Your eyes started sparkling and you gripped his hand tighter before running towards the fair. "Hurry up then!"

You entered the fair and hinata took you to different areas. He didn't let go of your hand unless is was on a rollacosta. Even then he held onto you since you were both scared. You guys didn't even eat a proper meal, you were all just feasting on free goods and such people were handing out like cotton candy and free pastries.

It was fun since you guys were doing everything on the spot. Nothing was really planned yet it was great. You were walking home with hinata with both your hands full off prizes you both won.

"Did you have fun today?" Hinata asked when at your door. You nodded and hinata hugged you. He gave you a goodbye kiss before waiting for you to enter the house. "Bye then." You smiled.
"Bye." He walked off and you made your way to the living room. "Hiriko! Grandma! I'm bac-" you froze when you saw who else was sat in the room.
"...mum?"