12.

LAST CHAPTER GUYS! I HATE ENDING A STORY! Hope you enjoy~

"You...can't come?"

Hinara had asked you at lunch to come see his match against aoba johsai but your mum had offered to take you and your family on a small vacation and you wouldn't be back until the day after. "Sorry Hinata." He shook his head and continued to eat. "Don't worry. I don't want to get in the way of your family. I'll see you off on the train OK." You smiled and continued to eat with him.

The day came for you to leave and Hinata came to the train station and help you and your family. He met your step family and in all honesty he was a nervous wreck. He was fine after a while though. When you started getting into the train and Hinata helped you with your stuff and saw you off. He was upset that you couldn't come see him play but brushed it off.

The first thing you did when you arrive was call him. You talked for a long time before you had to go. Hinata was practicing with the others with all his might. He'd still be on TV even if it was for a bit he wanted you to see it and be happy.

You were hanging with your step sister (Akane) who was the same age as you and we're just talking about random things. Your phone screen lit up after you got a text from daichi asking if you were ok #dad and she saw the first picture you and hinata took together. "Oo~ who's the boy?" You blushed like mad and mumbled, "m-my boyfriend."

She started squealing and asking questions. "What's his name? What's he like? How'd you meet? Can I see his picture properly? He looks cute!"
"His names hinata and he's really sweet and cute." She looked at some pictures of him and came across one with him in a short sleeved top. "Does he lift?! He's fit!" You laughed and explained that he was an athlete. "Woah! That's so cool! I wish I had a boyfriend like that. When's his next game? I want to go."
"Monday."

She looked at you and blinked. "The day before we leave?" You nodded and she continued. "You're not going?" You shook your head. "I said I'd come here before I knew about his match so..."
"Well that's too bad. At lease he didn't make a huge deal out if it, right?"
"No he's not like that. He's understanding but he was really upset. He says I'm like him good luck charm. I feel bad for letting him down." Your step dad heard you talking to akane from the door and went to your mum.

Monday

Hinata and the team were struggling with their match against aoba johsai. The third set had started and everyone was exhausted. "I don't think I can keep going for long." Hinata panted during time out. Everyone nodded and were resting. The match started again and it was getting heated. Hinata's spike was blocked and he was feeling agitated when, "hinata!"

Hinata turned around and saw you in the bleachers. "Do your best!" Hinata relaxed and grinned. "OSU!" He yelled. He then heard a whistle from behind him. "Who's she?" Oikawa grinned and hinata wanted to kill him but was held back by suga #bestmum. "Don't worry chibi-chan, I won't touch." Hinata calmed down, after seeing iwa slap Oikawa, and turned to you and smiled.

He started playing better than before and they won after a long nail biting set. They all left the court and you came running down to them. "(Y/N)!" Noya, Tanaka and Hinata yelled. The two second years jumped towards you with their hands up. You high five them and they rustled your hair. Hinata then bounced towards you and pulled you into a hug.

"(Y/n)! What're you doing here? I thought you were on holiday." You smiled and pointed towards the stairs where your step dad was waiting. "He overheard me saying I was upset about not coming and letting you down so he bought me here."
"I'm just trying to earn your trust." You turned to see your step dad behind you. You grinned and hugged him. "Thanks!" He looked at your shocked and patted your back and chuckled.

"(Y/n), if you don't mind, I'd like to talk to hinata in private." You nodded and gave hinata a quick kiss before leaving for the car. "Hey hinata."
"H-hey!" Hinata stuttered.
"(Y/n)'s mum has been telling me about you saying you are a nice boy who cares for my step daughter. I met her once when she was 6 but that was it. I though if she ever did she'd hate me but she doesn't because of you. So thank you. But remember," he said and grabbed hinata's shoulder. "She may not be my daughter by blood but I still love her so if you break her heart then that won't be the only thing that's broken."

He expected hinata to be terrified and peeing himself but instead he smiled and said confidently, "don't worry sir. I won't hurt (y/n) and will never leave her unless she wants to." Your step dad blinked a few timed before letting out a laugh. "Good then!" He patted his back and went to meet up with you before leaving.

When you got back to where you were staying Akane ran up to you and shook you. "WHERE WERE YOU!?"
"Your dad took me to hinata's volleyball match."
"Oh...WAIT NO FAIR! I WANTED TO COME!" She pouted and your younger half brother (katsumi) ran in. "I heard volleyball!"
"Y-yeah. I went to see my boyfriend play."
"Cool! Which team?"
"Karasuno."

His draw dropped and he gasped. "No...way...THEY'RE SUCH A COOL TEAM! Especially the short ginger one and the setter. His quicks are amazing!" After hearing the commotion the other siblings both old and young came down and started talking with you.
"Yeah that him. The ginger one. And the setters a good friend of mine." Katsumi went ecstatic and started jumping around and talking to you. Your step dad watched and your mum looked at him. "Something wrong?" She asked.
"That hinata boy is magic."

She looked at him confused and asked, "how?" He turned to her and explained. "We've been trying to become a nice family like this for 10 years and as soon as hinata shows up it happens. I mean, she hugged me today. I thought she hated me." Your mum looked at you, seeing you laugh and smiled. "I thought she'd hate me forever too. You're may be right. Hinata might be magic."

Time skip ~ a week

Hinata was with you in your room since you were helping him revise but right now he was resting on your bed. He looked at the picture of you and your family on that small vacation. "Your family is so big but at lease you guys look happy." You nod and look at the picture with him. "They say it's because of you."
"What?"

You sat between his legs with your back facing him and continued. "They said if I hadn't met you this would never had happened." You smiled at the picture and started tearing up. "Hey why are you crying?" You turned around in his lap and huge him. "Thank you."
"For what?"
"For everything. For bumping into me that day. For not leaving me alone. For introducing me to the team. Everything!" He chuckled and placed a kiss on your nose. "You missed."
"What?" You pulled hinata into a kiss and made him falk back. You pulled away and giggled before cuddling with him. "You're too cute." Hinata laughed and stroked your hair. "Says you."
"I'm not cute."
"Keep telling yourself that." He flicked your forehead and started dozing off. "You sleepy?" He nodded and you pulled the blanket over both of you. "Alright. I'll stay here." He hugged you tighter and whispered in your ear, "I love you more than volleyball."
"I love you too." You giggled and fell asleep with him.

Hope you like the last chapter.
I hate having to end it but...I'm sorry, give me a minute  (oT-T)尸
Thanks to everyone who votes, comments and reads this.
Author-chan out.