6.

You covered your ears and dug your face into your pillow when obnoxious sound of your phone rang. You peeked one eye open and looked at the caller ID to see who was bugging you. That's when Hinata's picture came up on the screen. You sat up and answered. "M-moring Hinata." You shyly said.
"Hey (y/n)! Um I have a favour to ask."

You rubbed your eyes and yawned. "Sure, what is it?"
"Well...Natsu's sick and my parents aren't home today. Do you think you could come over and help me?"
"Alright. Send me your address and I'll be there as soon as possible." You smiled and hung up.

You got out of bed and brushed your teeth and such before changing in to your (fav outfit). You ran down stairs and grabbed a piece of toast. "Hiriko! Grandma! I'm gunna be out for the day." You announced after walking past the living room, where they were. They both looked at each other confused and your grandma got up and walked up to you. "Where are you going?"
"Um...Hinata's little sister is sick so he asked me if I could come help him." You replied not turning to face her because of the blush across your cheeks. However the blush spread to your ears and turned them red. Your grandma grinned. "I chose the right day to make fresh food." She sang and put some food she made that morning in a container for you to take.

She handed you the food and before you could leave she smiled and said. "The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach." She giggled as she walked off and you puffed out your cheeks before leaving.

You got to hinata's house and was greeted by a tired Hinata. "(Y/n)-chan! Thank God your here!" He yelled and dragged you inside. "Natsu's been a pain." He whined. "She doesn't want to take her medicine ad she doesn't want to eat anything healthy that won't make her puk-" his whining was interrupted when he heard the fridge door open. He ran to the kitchen to see natural raiding the fridge for sweets. "NATSU! NO! YOU CAN'T EAT THAT! GET TO BED!" He yelled as he tried to grab her. She ran past him an you grabbed her and picked her up. "Hey natsu." You smile and she grinned. "(Y/N)-CHAN!" She hugged you and started walking up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" She asked curious. "To your room. You're going to rest whether you like it or not." She tried protesting but got tired and started to doze off. You placed her gently on her bed and hinata watch from the doorway. You got up to leave but she grabbed your hand. "(Y/n)-chan. Where you going." You stroked her hair and smiled. "I'm going to go get you food OK. Now you stay here."

She let go and you left to the kitchen with hinata. "My grandma made food to bring but it's not much so I'll make more OK." You said and hinata nodded. "So what should I do?"
"Um...could you help me top these?" You asked as you handed him some veg. He bidder once more before getting to work.

Even so often you would go up to check on natsu. You were changing the cold towel on her head when she asked if she could watch TV downstairs. You decided to let her since she had been stuck in her room all day. When the two of you got to the living room you could hear hinata humming. You peeked through the door and saw him swaying the spoon around and singing lightly, while swaying his hips.

You giggled causing him to turn around. "(Y-y/n)!" He yelled and started freaking. "How much did you see!"
"Not much." You lied and as soon as he calmed down you started imitating it. "PLEASE STOP!" He pleaded and you just ignored him and finished off the food. You went to feed natsu her dinner and hints watched and smiled. Man she's so gentle. Our kids are gunna be so lucky to have her as their mu- WHAT AM I THINKING!!?

You saw hinata acting weird again but let him be. After feeding Nastu, the three of you watched a few movies to past the time. Natsu fell asleep during one of the movie. Since she was in between the two of you, neither of your wanted to get up incase she woke up.

Hinata grabbed a blanket that was next to him and cover the 3 of you with it. You texted your sister telling her you'd stay the night and but the time she replied, saying she was cool with it, Hinata was dozing off and so were you. 

Hinata started dreaming and what a dream it was. He was in the middle of a elegant hall and many people were around wearing tuxedos and fancy dresses. He looked around confused when someone grabbed his hand. He looked back to see you there in the dark red dress. You pulled him into a waltz leaving him even more confused but he went along with it. As he danced with you he couldn't help but stare at your eyes. "(Y/n)..."
"Hmm."
"I love you. I love you so much. You make my heart melt." He whispered and went to kiss you.

He then jolted awake and looked to see you asleep. It had only been about an hour. He looked at your sleeping form and smile. I really do love you. He thought before going back to sleep.