4.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while  school just started again and I've just been trying to get use to it again. I've been really distracted.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter~

☆○☆

Hinata laid on his bed and looked through his phone with a scowl on his face. "Hmm...I've known (y/n) for how long now and I don't even have her number..." He grumbled. "I don't even have a picture of that I can admire." He sighed and tossed and turned on his bed. "But how do I ask?" After a while of thinking, hinata fell asleep. I'll ask her tomorrow.

Time skip - the next day

Hinata walked through school still pondering on how to get your number. Since he wasn't paying attention he didn't hear someone calling his name. "Oi! Hinata-boke!" He snapped out of his daze and turned to the angry setter behind him. "Y-yeah!"
"...why are you walking into the girl's bathroom."

Hinata turned red and stuttered out a load of jiberish. "HJDKHK! I WASN'T!"
"Then why are you pushing the door open?" Kageyama asked angrily. Not really knowing what to say, Hinata ran off out off pure embarrassment.

After he ran off he found himself in a part of the school he was unfamiliar with. However, he wished he'd found this place sooner since it was aesthetic AF!! As he marveled at the scene he heard the faint sound of humming. He walked towards the source and found you reading all by yourself in the shade of some trees and plants.

His eye brightened and a blush dusted his cheeks. "(Y/n)!" He called and jogged over to you. You looked up at him and smiled. "Hey Hinata-kun." You cheered causing him to go fully red. "You want to sit?" You asked and patted the spot next to you. He gladly sat and just started talking with you. He proceed to make jokes and made you laugh.

Hinata found himself in a trance as he stared at you. After a while of admiring you he accident blurted out, "you look really beautiful today." You stopped laughing and turned to him surprised. "What?" You blushed and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "Sorry! Did I say that out loud!?" He yelled and you slowly nodded as the air around became awkward, for him anyway.

You started giggling as he looked away and covered his face. "You're acting especially cute today then." You mumbled while scratching your cheek. "D-DON'T- don't call me cute so suddenly...plus I'm not cute." He mumbled. "You're cuter." You smiled and pretended not to hear since he seemed embarrassed already.

Oh yeah! I was gunna ask for her number. Hinata remembered and gave you a sideways glance. "What's on your mind?" You asked noticing his stress. "CANIGETYOURNUMBER!" He yelled so fast that you couldn't make out what he said, or rather shouted. "Um...are you speaking a different language or something?" You asked nervously.

"NO! D-DON'T WORRY!" He yelled and had a voice crack while protesting. A sad look formed on your face and hinata froze. "P-please don't be upset!" He looked you straight in the eyes and gulped. "I...was wondering if...you could give me your number?" He mumbled. "BUT YOU CAN SAY NO! I-I'M NOT GUNNA FORCE YOU TO-"
He was stopped when you held out your hand and looked away blushing. "J-just give me your phone and I'll put it in."

He was hesitant to do so but eventually did and once you input the number he sent you a text so you could save his. He smiled brightly and watched as you saved his number. "Umm...one more thing!" You looked at him and gestured him to continue. "Umm...I need a picture of you for the contact details. So..."

You scooted closer to him and took him phone before opening the camera. "Get in." Hinata pretty much exploded when he felt you brush up against him so you could take a picture together. He couldn't comprehend what was going on though and you took the picture with him being a blushing mess. You giggled and set as your picture. "Sometimes I wonder who the timid person is between us." You giggle and hinata laughed. He looked at you as you giggled and blushed.

It's times like this when I remember how much I love you.