3.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!" Hinata yelled and ram up to you during lunch. "H-hey Hinata. Can you bit be so loud." He chucked and apologies. He sat down to eat with you and thought to himself, how am I meant to help her open up to others? As he took another bite out of his melon bun he got an idea. "Hey (y/n), come watch me practise today, please~"

You smiled nervously and sighed. "Alright...but only cause you asked." You whispered and Hinata blushed and gave you a giant grin. "Great! I'll wait for you outside your class." He then ran off and you groaned at the thought of going. Why did I day yes?

The end of school came and you somewhat hoped that Hinata was late out and wasn't outside your door. You left and looked to she is the orange haired boy was there, which be wasn't. You were somewhat happy but at the same time upset. That's when the hyper boy ran past the corner and ran up to you. "Sorry I'm late (y/n)-chan! I was assigned to clean the board!" He yelled and few people turned to look. You hid you face behind your bag and made your way to the gym.

You were a few feet away from the door and you could already hear the sound of trainers screeching and yelling. You stopped and turned around. "Actual I change my mind. I'm going home." Hinata grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the gym. "Please! Trust me their nice." Before you could say anything he'd already pushed open the door.

Inside was chaos. A guy with gray hair was karate chopping a scary looking brown haired guy in the side. And short guy and a guy with a shaved head was were screaming over two girls who were also in the gym. A tall blonde and a freckled bot were insulting a scary black haired boy. They were all silenced when a tanned guy with brown eyes yelled and told them to shut up.

"Hello everyone." Hinata smiled and everyone turned to him. "I'd like you to meet my friend (y/n)-" he paused when he turned around and saw that you'd become pale and frozen, like this

 "I'd like you to meet my friend (y/n)-" he paused when he turned around and saw that you'd become pale and frozen, like this

"(Y/N)!" He yelled and shook you. Once you came back to reality you jumped behind him and hid yourself. "(Y/n)?" He asked and turned to you. "I want to leave." You whispered. He gave you a sad look and then looked at Suga, who was approaching you. You jumped and cowered near the floor. "Please don't karate chop me!" You plead. Hinata pulled you up to your feet and pushed you towards Suga.

"This is Suga-senpai. He's the third year setter for the team." You were still shaking and Suga noticed and rustled your hair. "Don't worry. I'm not karate chopping you." You looked up at him and he gave you a smile. You smiled back and introduced yourself. The others came up to you and introduced themselves. Hinata watched as you calmed down. That's when asahi came up to you and asked, "so are you Hinata's girlfriend?"

Both of you went red in the face and he started protesting, saying you were only friends. You just hid your face in your jumper and backed away. Suga then karate chopped asahi again and you froze. Suga smiled at you again and laughed. "Don't worry I only chop asahi." You looked at the too for a moment before laughing. Hinata looked at you and blushed while smiling.

Mam she's cute. You noticed him staring and turned to him. "Hinata you're blushing." You said in a some what monotone voice.
"N-no I'm not!" You giggled and Hinata just scratched his neck and looked away. The teamed starred at him and all thought, yeah he's in love.

"It's too bright..." Tsukishima groaned and stepped out of the gym.