8.

Hinata got home after practice and dried his hair with a towel since it was raining cats and dogs outside. He took a quick shower and after getting out heard the doorbell. His mum opened the door and hinata came down to see who is was. You stood in the doorway soaked head to toe shivering. "(Y/N)! WHAT ARE DOING OUT IN THE RAIN?!" He yelled and pulled you inside before his mum ran off to grab you a towel and wrap you in it.

Before hinata could run off, to help in any way possible, you grabbed his wrist and handed his school bag, wallet and keys. "Did you not realise you dropped all of these?" Hinata stared at the items for a moment, dumbfounded. "You...walked through the rain to give me these?" He asked still looking at his things. "Yeah! I mean you're house is actually closer to school and I knew you'd be worried with you didn't have these so..." you nervously explained and pushed your fingers tips together with a blush across your face.

He gulbed as his heart beat faster every moment he looked at you. Natsu then ran in with a cup of hot chocolate. "Here (y/n)-chan! This'll warm you up!" You gladly took it was hinata told you to sit then wrapped you in a blanket. "Mum said she'll run you a bath." Natsu cheered and then turned to his brother. "Hinata," his dad pocked his head through the door. "Your mum said to lend her some of your clothes." He nodded and ran to his room.

He opened his closet and looked around. His eyes landed on an oversized thick shirt he had. Since you were the same high he knew it'd be baggy on you and smiled at the thought of your wearing it and looking adorable. He ran back to you and gave you the clothes before you went to the bathroom.

Awhile later you came out and met up with the others in the kitchen where they were laying out dinner. "(Y/n)-chan's out!" Natsu announced. As soon as hinata turned around and regretted it. Looking at you in his over sized shirt just set him off and he just wanted to kiss you. The shirt he gave you was even bigger on you then on him. It reached just above your knees and so the shorts his mum had lend you looked no existent. She's so got damn cute!

After eating, Hinata got out the futon and set it up in his room. As he was you came in and gave him a hand. However he was hesitant to take it. He was finding it hard to hold back. You noticed that he was trying to stay away from you so you asked him about it. "Hinata are you avoiding me?" You unintentional pouted cutly at him and he swallowed the huge lump in his throat.

"Is it inconvenient for you if I stay?" Hinata shook his head and panicked. "Nonono! Itsnotthat! Iwantyoutostay! ImjustworriedthatifyoucontinuetobecutethatiwontbeabletocontrolmyselfsinceI LOVEYOU!" He blurted out and stopped when he processed what he said. There was a painfully long silence and you started to back away. "You know what, i-ill sleep in the living roo-"

Hinata grabbed your wrist and spun you around. He shut is eye tight and shouted, "DO YOU LOVE ME BACK!!?" You jumped and he left his eyes shut. You gulped not really sure how to response. "Y-you don't need to return m-my feelings. I'll go sleep on the sofa, you can take the b-bed." He gloomily said and walked past you to the door.

He suddenly felt you hug him from behind and stopped him. "O-of...of course I-I love you back." You mumbled. You let go and he turned to you. "There's no reason for me not to love you."

Hinata gently smiled and you and pecked your forehead before taking your hand. "You do?" He tried to asked steadily but he was shaking and the blush on his face as viable even in the dim lighting of the room. You nodded and before hinata could say or do anything back an 'aww' sound came from the door.

You both turned to see natsu, hinata's mum and dad all watching. You both blushed like mad and jumped away from each other. "Oh don't worry. Were leaving." His mum hummed and walked away with natsu. Hinata's dad came in and took the futon. "I doubt you'll be needing this." He chucked and left leaving you and hinata even more flustered. "Wait, why won't they need it?"
"You don't need to know natsu."

"I-I guess we should go to sleep." Hinata muttered and took hold of your hand. You nodded meekly and he pulled you towards the bed. You both got in and Hinata hugged you from behind. You relaxed in his embrace then turned around to face him. "Hinata."
"Hmm?" You hummed and opened his eyes slightly. You leaned over and kisses his lips.

He kissed back and pulled away after a while. His forehead rested against yours and you pulled you closer. "You're so cute!" He tightly squeezed you and you struggled to get comfortably before resting your head in his neck. You dozed off and hinata stocked your hair. "I love you (y/n)." He held you tighter and after he fell asleep too his mum and dad came back in and took a laid a pictures.

"Gee! They're so cute!" His mum squealed and his dad covered her mouth. "Calm down. Let the two lovebirds sleep." They smiled and looked at the two of you lovingly sleep together. "They're too perfect together." They grinned and left.