Party

The rest of the school week went by fairly good. I had to help the cheerleading team. I told Aunt Judy about what I was doing and she was happy that I was making friends. I told her about going to the game on Friday. She was fine with that but I didn't tell her about the party. Apparently she was leaving at 7 Friday night and wouldn't be back until about 5 Saturday night.

School went normal as usual, a few comments from Damon here and there but nothing as bad as the first day. I did a final practice with the cheerleaders again after school. The football team and cheer team went out for something to eat before it was time for the game.

During the game Kyrie and I sat in the front row of the bleachers to watch. The cheerleaders were doing great. Maybe a little mix up here or there, but other than that it was amazing. As for the football team, they were kicking some serious ass.

"Home team wins!" The announcer yelled at the end of the game.

We made it, 35-14. The cheerleaders squealed and jumped around. I was getting nervous now. I was going to a party. Oh my god. Could I handle this? I don't know! I'm freaking out! Maybe I should just say I'm not feeling good.

"Ready?" Stefan asked me when he walked over to me.

I nodded at him and he walked me to the car.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" He asked.

"A little." I admitted.

"Have you ever like, not exactly gotten dunk, but did you ever drink before?"

I nodded. "New Years. I did get a little drunk at the time."

He nodded. "You'll be fine. Lilla and I will make sure you don't get yourself into any trouble."

I smiled at him and we pulled up to a big white house. There were already a ton of people here. I wasn't social. I was shy and skittish and nervous of everything. Why was I even here?! Why did I agree to this?!

When we got out of the car, without even thinking I wrapped my middle finger and index finger around Stefan's. I was scared and just waned to hide in the car or go home.

He didn't seem to be affected by my touch and I was too scared to worry about it. "It's okay." He told me with a light laugh in his voice. He was trying to make me feel better.

We walked in and I looked around. Wow. This was a big house. Lilla bounced over to us.

"Hi guys!" She handed a beer to each of us.

"Hey." Stefan said, taking a sip already.

I smiled a little. "Hi, Lilla." I was really nervous so I just decided to take a sip too.

Damon walked over holding a beer. He was clearly already drunk. I noticed that Anna was hanging on his arm. She was extremely sober.

"How ya doin' brother! Good game that was." Damon said as he held his beer in the air.

"Thanks." Stefan told him.

Anna looked at me. "You're such a nobody. Hanging out with cheer captain and the quarterback. Wow."

I just started at her. I didn't know if I should take this as a compliment or as an insult.

"Anna, be nice. I was already yelled at for being mean to her." Damon said and looked at Stefan again.

"I am being nice." She said. "You look so scared. But no one will probably notice, considering they're all pretty much drunk." She tilted her head a bit.

Stefan and Lilla just shook their heads.

"Well... I have somewhere to be and someone to do!" Damon said and kissed Anna.