Playoffs

The rest of the year went on great. We were headed to the playoffs and it was now our very last football game of the year. The final game in the playoffs. We were going to win. We had to win. I got more school spirit since I became a cheerleader. I was kind of proud of it, but at the same time, I wasn't.

We all stood around practicing our moves quick before the game.

The announcer started to announce the players and people started to cheer. Kyrie came up to us and because it was loud, she had to yell.

"Okay girls, I want you to cheer your hearts out! I don't care if you get half way through the game and can barely talk. I want you screaming as loud as you can. By the end of this game, I don't want you guys to be able to talk, go it?!" She told us.

We all nodded and took our places.

We did exactly like she told us. We yelled and screamed and cheered like we have never cheered before.

It was half time and we were scored 27 to 35. We were losing. I knew we could do it though.

We ran out onto the field with the band and did our big routine.

It got to be the end of the fourth quarter. We now had 33. One more touchdown and we won. We had 5 minutes left.

The cheerleaders did one of our biggest routines. I was held up between Lilla and Lena. I held their feet in my hands. I really didn't think our cheering helped the team. They probably just ignored us I thought. I never really asked Stefan.

I was supposed to twist and land in their arms on my back. I remember falling through the air and waiting to find their arms on my back. In stead I fell on my arm on the ground. I heard everyone gasp and Lill and Lena were next to me, helping me sit up. Kyrie ran over to Coach Banner to tell him to tell the reff to call a time out then was at my side.

"I'm sorry, but I can't call a time out for a cheerleader." The reff said.

Kyrie stood up and looked at him. "She has a broken arm. You call a time out or I will break yours!"

He just stared at her and nodded then called a time out.

Stefan ran over, throwing his helmet to the side and falling to his knees next to me. I sat there and held my left arm in my right.

"You need to go to a hospital for x-rays." Stefan told me. "I'll take you."

I shook my head. "No. You need to finish this game!"

"I can take her." Kyrie said.

I shook my head again. "I'm staying till the end. Stefan, then you can take me."

Stefan looked at Kyrie and she nodded. He helped me up and sat me on the bench. Coach Banner gave me an ice pack for my arm.

I sat and watched the rest of the game. Stefan for a final touchdown. We won the game! I wanted to clap, but I couldn't. Stefan told me he won it for me. I told him he did it for the team.

He carried me into the ER and we told the doctor what happened. He took me for x-rays and said it was broken. He asked what color I wanted for the cast and I told him blue. He wrapped me up with a cast and Stefan carried me back out to the car.

"I have to stop at the party real quick." He said as he pulled into a driveway filled with cars all over. "Would you like to come?"

I shook my head. "My arm hurts. I don't want anyone bumping into it."

He nodded. "Want me to bring you a drink?"

"No thanks." I told him.

"Okay. No more than ten minutes, promise." He leaned over and kissed my head before getting out and walking into the house.

I put the window down and turned some music on, leaning my head against the seat. I heard a hand hit the car and a voice.

"Hey there." Jim said.

I looked over at him and he poked his head in the car farther.

"Hey." I told him.

"How's your arm?" He asked. As of right now, he didn't seem drunk but I could smell a lot of it in his breath.

"It's broken." I told him.

"Aww. You poor little thing!" He said then held his bottle out. "Want some? It will take away the pain."

I shook my head. "No thanks."

He shrugged then before I knew it, he was in the car and I felt his lips pressed to mine. I didn't know if I should hit him or shove him off. I was really surprised.

He finally pulled away. "That was nice." He told me, even though I didn't kiss him back.

"Really? I'm glad it was." I heard Stefan say then Jim was pulled out of the car.

Jim put his hands up. "Woah man." He said.

"No." Stefan pulled his hand back and hit him, knocking him to the ground. "Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again!"

I wasn't sure if I should be kinda scared or if I should be happy that Stefan stood up for me like that.

We drove back home and I just rubbed at my cast. He tried to pick me up and carry me into my house but I lightly pushed him off. I didn't want him carrying me.

When we got into my room and changed he looked at little upset.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. "You didn't let me carry you."

I shrugged. "I have legs. I can walk. Can't I just walk sometimes?"

He gave me a little smile. "Sorry."

I shook my head and pulled him down for a kiss. "It's okay. It's not you. I'm tired and my arm hurts."

He handed me and ibuprofen and my water. I took it them climbed in my bed next to him.

He put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I put my left arm that was in the cast on his stomach and gripped his shirt on his chest.

"You need to sleep sweetheart." He told me and pulled me closer, kissing my head.

I nodded and kissed his neck, snuggling closer but making sure I didn't hurt my arm.

*Author's Note: Sorry this took so long for me to get out. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!*