Perfect

The week continued like it always did. The only difference was Stefan couldn't do practice or play on Friday. He came to the practices though. On Friday at the game he sat on the bench and watched.

"I'm sorry you can't play." I told him.

He shrugged and kissed my head. "It's fine, sweetie."

I smiled and gave him a kiss and went back to cheering.

We lost this one and I heard Jim saying it was probably because we didn't have Stefan on the field. But he can play next week. There happened to be another party.

"Wanna go?" Stefan asked me.

"Only if you want to." I told him.

He picked me up and carried me to his car. "We will go for a little bit."

I smiled and nodded.

We were only at the party for about an hour, if that. I only had 2 drinks. Stefan had 1. He didn't really drink much. Damon was there and had at least 5 in that hour and was dancing with as many girls as he could. I just shook my head.

"Want to go home now?" Stefan said into my ear.

I looked at him and nodded and he pulled me out to the car.

"I can actually walk this time." I laughed.

"But you're still giggly." He told me when we drove off down the road.

I giggled at him and leaned against the seat. "I'm just a little tipsy."

He laughed. "Okay, how many fingers am I holding up?" He asked me and held up 3.

"Three!" I told him proudly.

He nodded. "You are just acting silly."

I giggled more as he pulled up to my house. We got out and he carried me in.

"Why do you always carry me?" I asked him, playing with his hair.

"I'm not sure." He kissed my head and dropped me on my bed.

I giggled more and stood up.

He just looked at me. "What are you doing?"

I kicked my shoes off and pulled off my shirt. I took Stefan's hands and put them around my waist and pressed against him. "I love you." I giggled.

He let out a low, airy laugh and leaned down to kiss me. "I love you too."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed him. My hands moved down to his shirt and I pulled it over his head. He walked to the wall and pinned me against it. I felt him unhook my bra. He kicked his pants off and set me down so he could get mine off then picked me back up and put me against the wall.

I tangled my fingers tight in his hair. I didn't take my face away from his. My legs stayed around his waist. He placed his hands on my legs to hold me up.

Before I knew it he tossed me on the bed and was on top of me again. His hands above my head and mine wrapped around his shoulders. I moaned more and more as time went on. Gripping his back and shoulders, kissing him and saying his name.

He fell to the bed next to me, panting. I curled into him, laying my head on his chest as he pulled the blanked up to us.

I looked at him and giggled again.

"Still didn't get that out of your system yet?" He laughed.

I shook my head and kissed him. "That was nice." I said taking a deep breath and holding the blankets to ny chest.

He panted a bit and pulled me closer. "Wow. That was more than nice."

"Perfect?" I asked.

"I was going to say, amazing, but perfect works too." He kissed my head.

I giggled more and intertwined my fingers with his.

He laughed and shook his head at me. "Remember when we first met?"

I nodded, looking at our hands.

"You were terrified. I thought you were going to pass out when I kissed your hand." He laughed again.

I giggled again. "You were so nice to me. I mean, you still are."

"I'll always be nice to you. Why wouldn't I be?"

I just shrugged. "Stefan..."

He looked down at me. "Yeah?" He asked.

"You make me feel perfect. Like I belong somewhere. Not like I'm a scared little elf with no friends and no one to talk to." I put my face in his chest. "I feel like I belong with you, and I don't want you to leave. I know you can't stay over during the week, but I know the next day I'll see you again. When you had to stay in the hospital I was scared and I cried practically that whole day." I put my face into his chest more and a tear fell down my cheek.

He tightened his arms around me. "Shhh. It's okay. Sweetheart, I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere." I felt his lips rest gently against my head.

"Do you promise?" I asked.

He nodded. "I promise."

"Pinkie promise?" I asked, looking up at him with a little smile on my face.

He smiled back and linked out pinkies together. "Pinkie promise."

I snuggled into him again.

His fingers traced around my ear and he played with it a bit. "Besides. How could I leave these adorable things!"

I let out a low giggle and kissed his neck. I laid my hand on his chest and fell asleep.

*Author's Note: Took awhile, I know. My bad. Enjoy!*